Character Sketch

I think some of you are confused with the ages of the characters in my book.

No worries! Here is a character sketch you can follow with the current storyline. As the story will proceed and new characters will be mentioned, I will give a character sketch for them too.

Anirudh Roy Chaudhury- 22 years. London returned Barrister. Eldest son of Roy Chaudhurys. He is highly inspired by Barrister Das, Bondita's father.

Bondita Das/Roy Chaudhury- 14 years. Eldest daughter of Das Pariwaar. But was thrown out of the Das Haweli along with her mother after her father, the famous Barrister in Bengal, Barrister Arvind Das's demise. Lived in her maternal house. Som's best friend and secret lover since 5 years. Studying in 8th grade. Aspires to be a barrister just like her father.

Somnath Roy Chaudhury- 16 years. Middle son of Roy Chaudhurys. Calm and quite boy. Bondita's best friend and secret lover since 5 years. But has to accept her as his sister-in-law later. Studying in 10th grade.

Batachandra Roy Chaudhury- 14 years. Youngest son of Roy Chaudhury. Fun loving boy. Loved and pampered by all. Initially hated Bondita. But later became her best friend and partner in crime.

Saudamini Bhaumik- 21 years.Childhood friend and love interest of Anirudh.

Trilochan Roy Chaudhury- 53 years. Head of Roy Chaudhury family. Zamindaar of Tulsipur. Believe in evey religious customs if it is described in books. Loves his family and the three RC brothers.

Binoy Roy Chaudhury- 53 years. Three minutes younger than his elder brother Trilochan. Only business and profit matters to him. Wanted to get Saudamini married to Anirudh for his profit.

Swapan Bhaumik- 50 years. Father of Saudamini.

Chavi Kar- 14 years. Bondita's and Som's best friend. Supports and loves Bondita just like her own sister. An amazing painter. Studing in 8th grade. Aspires to be barrister.

Bihari and Koyeli- Chief servents of Roy Chaudhury Haveli.

Hope you all got it. Next chapter will be published soon.

YOUR NEW WRITER, PARNIKA.