49: Period!

Hello Lovies!

Today's target- 40 votes and 15 comments.

Happy reading!

__

Anirudh let out a relief breath as he heard Bondita.

It was only periods! Nothing more intense!

"Bondita! Let me come in Mishti", he urged, but Bondita shook her head in no.

"No! Yo.. You cannot come near me! I am impure right now!", she said and went inside the room still standing near the door.

"Bondita stop uttering nonsense! Just let me in! Or I have my own ways!", he said with rage, which made Bondita shudder.

"But..", Anirudh did not let her complete any sentence.

"Or wait! Let me bring something to eat! We will eat together!", he grinned and ran downstairs without listening to her.

Anirudh reached to the dining table  where others were waiting for the both to join, so that they could eat together.

"Kaka! Baba! You all can start eating! I am taking mine and Bondita's dinner upstairs!", he said while serving some dishes in the plate.

"What happened Anirudh? Why Bahu did not come?", Binoy asked.

"Actually Baba! Bondita is on her periods. So she refused to come downstairs. That's why I am taking our food upstairs. You all can eat now!",  Anirudh said and was about to go, but was stopped by Trilochan.

"Anirudh! You cannot enter into her room! She is impure right now! Let Koyeli hand over the plate to her and you join us here!", Trilochan ordered Anirudh.

Anirudh sighed listening to Trilochan's talks. He kept the plate on the table and leaned forward.

"Kaka! Never call her impure! Because she is not! She is the most pure person in this world! Infact every woman or girl going through this phase is as pure as a drop of rain. She needs to be taken care of! Not to be locked up in room! And I am not tolerating this nonsense here, in this haveli! Am I clear?", he yelled, making everyone shiver.

"Do whatever you want to do!" Trilochan muttered and started eating.

"Batuk! Som! Will you go and buy some chocolates from the English Store after dinner?", Anirudh asked his younger brothers.

"Sure Dada! We will bring them!", Som grinned admiring his Dada, so did Batuk.

"Dark chocolates are more good Som! Bring them!", Binoy suggested, and recieved a glare from Trilochan.

"And bring some cotton too! And check if there are any old sarees in here!", saying this Anirudh went upstairs.

"GOT IT DADA!", Som and Batuk shrieked and resumed their dinner.

__

Anirudh reached near the room, to find the door open. He smiled, knowing that she allowed him, near her.

He entered, and witnessed the tired girl resting on the headrest, her eyes closed.

"Come on Mishti! Eat something! Then you can sleep!", he made her open her eyes as he sat in front of her with the plate full of food.

"We can't eat on the same plate ", she muttered as he was about to forward a morsel.

"Of course we can, Mishti!", he smiled and made her eat.

"Then this will be the second time we will be sharing a plate", she said with a smile as she made him eat a morsel.

"I know", he said. And they finished their dinner.