40: Deserves

"Mujhe tum dono se kuch baat karni hai!", Batuk said as he barged into the Study, stopping Anirudh and Bondita from going out.

He was breathing heavily, as if he had ran very fast to reach there. Bondita poured water in a glass kept in the Study for emergency, and gave it to Batuk. He drank the whole glass at one breath, as both watched him with wide eyes.

"Kya hua Batuk? Haaf kyun rahe ho itna? Kahan se aa rahe ho?", Anirudh asked all the questions in one go.

"Da.. Dada! Mein Chavi Boudi ke room se guzar raha tha. Aur unke room se mujhe cheenkhne ki awaaz aayi", he told them. Their eyes widened in shock.

"Cheekh! Woh thik hai na? Kuch hua hai kya usse?", Bondita asked in a tensed voice.

"Nahi Boudi! Wahi dekhne ke liye main unki room ki taraf badha. Aur wahan maine suna...

"Maine kya kiya tha!"

"Mere saath aisa kyun hua!"

"Main kuch deserve nahi karti!"

"Som ka pyaar bhi nahi!"

Bondita's and Anirudh's eyes were widened in shock and bewilderment.

Did she said she don't deserve Som's love!

"Iske dimag mein chal kya raha hai?", Bonfita muttered in bewilderment. She was shocked. Shocked to the core. And so was Anirudh.

"Kuch bohot bada hua hai Bondita! Kuch bhi ho jaye! Par Chavi aisa toh kabhi nahi kahegi!" Even Anirudh didn't believe Batuk's talks. But if that was true, then Som is needed to be informed. And Chavi, needed to be counseled.

"Hume Chavi ke paas chalna hoga! Abhi!", Bondita almost ran out of the Study. But was stopped by Anirudh.

"Nahi Mishti! Pehle Som ", he said her. And she looked down. Tears has formed in her eyes. Her Som Dada didn't deserve this. Neither did Chavi. But love never was easy. And so was theirs.

She nodded. And the three rushed towards Som's room.

__

Som was sitting on his study chair, his face buried between his palms. He was still remembering what he did to Chavi. His Chavi!

He shouted at her. Kissed her forcefully. How could he possibly fo that! Somnath Roy Chaudhury won't lose his calmness in any circumstance, would he?

Then why? Why? This was not good. Not at all good.

And what if Chavi would have minded him! What if she leaves him for forcing her like that! For kissing her!

What if... What if he had violated her!

Shit! Somnath Roy Chaudhury! You are a fool!

"Mujhe Chavi se maafi maangni chahiye. I know woh mujhe meri galti ke liye kabhi maaf nahi karegi. But mejn koshish toh kar sakta hoon na?", he murmured to himself. He got up and was about to rush out,  when he heard a knock at his room's door.

"Som Dada! Aap andar hain kya?", it was Bondita's voice.

His Boudi! It seemed like she had known his fears and came there to comfort him.

"Som! Darwaaza kholo!", it was his Anirudh Dada's voice. Even his Dada his here!

"Dada! Open the door!" Batuk! What's going on!

He rushed over and hurriedly opened the door. And the three forced into the room, making Som take his steps backwards.

"Kya hua?", he asked.