43: Anirudh Takes the Step

Hello Lovies!
*Waving my hands energetically after completing my 12th boards*

*Le my lovies standing in front of their mobiles/laptops/PCs with slippers and sandels in their hands*

*Me slowly putting down my hands after seeing their angry faces*

Hehe!! Sorry sorry! This is the chapter you were asking for. Now it is yours! And their is an information at the end!

Now bye bye!
*Runs away before getting hit by anything*

__

The jeep had stopped in front of Devipur High School. Chavi was getting nervous. And it didn't go unnoticed by Som. 

Anirudh jumped off the driver seat first and took out the papers, to give it a last look before handing it over to the authorities. Hence leaving Som and Chavi in the jeep alone.

"Chavi", Som called her out. And she looked up.

She noticed the concerned look of Som. She smiled subtly. He cares so much for her. And she only keeps hurting him. 

"It's alright. Dada will handle everything", he said, and she nodded in positive.

"Are you afraid?", he asked in a whisper. She smiled more.

"No! I am not. You are here with me, aren't you?", she questioned back. Som nodded in response.

"Alright!", Anirudh was done with his papers. "Time to go in", he said.

"Chavi. Don't be afraid. Just say it all that they or I ask. I wil handle the rest", said Anirudh.

"Got it Dada", she said. And the trio headed inside the school.

As they reached the hall where the trial was about to take place, Anirudh turned to Som.

"Som, stay here. I and Chavi will go in", he said.

"But Dada! Chavi needs me!", Som argued. Anirudh put his hand on his little brother's shoulder.

"Think logically Som. Prafulla won't leave any stone unturned in insulting Chavi. He needs to be taught a lesson. And I will be right there Som. Beside Chavi. I won't let her get hurt. Trust me", Anirudh had tried his best to calm Som down.

Som thought about what Anirudh said. He was right. Prafulla won't be silent out there. And Som won't be able to control himself. 

"Okay", Som mumbled closing his eyes.

...

Anirudh and Chavi entered the hall. There sat the principal, the trustee, some trusted members of council and.... Prafulla.

His gaze was already on Chavi. And she could sense it. She hid behind Anirudh, holding his cuff tightly.

"Don't be afraid Chavi. I am right here", Anirudh whispered. And she nooded silently.

"Please have a seat, Barrister Roy Chaudhury", the trustee, who was a British, said to Anirudh polited, to which he smiled and take the seat. And beside him seated Chavi.

"So what are your allegations?", the principal asked. And he was not that polite.

"I have a complaint against Mr. Prafulla Banerjee. And it is that he tried to abuse one of his student, Chavi Kar. He also touched her against her will",his voice came strong, and his dangerous stare not leaving Prafulla. He gulped, sensing Anirudh's stare on him.

"How would you know that? Is it because this girl told you so!", the principal spat, his angry glare on Chavi. Chavi's eyes teared up listening to him.

This girl! She has a proper name!