𝟎𝟑 | 𝐈𝐤𝐡𝐥𝐚𝐚𝐬

"She is the moon, her flaws and scars made her beautiful..."

I T was lunch time and every family member - Maheen's as well were gathered together

I T was lunch time and every family member - Maheen's as well were gathered together. Maheen family just arrived an hour ago and gave her susprise. It's been just one day and she is more than happy with everything. Moussa was content and satisfied seing her smile.

"Don't you dare touch my kebab !!" Yelled a frustrated Anfal when the most annoying person on earth - according to her - Amaan tried to steal a kebab from her plate.

"Hey, you violent woman! Stop abusing me !" He yelled in the same tone when she hit his arm like a professional. He pouted and looked at Moussa for help who shrugged taking his sister side.

"Bhabi, look how they abuse me in this house !" He said dramatically, and leaned into his aunt - Moussa and Anfal mother who affectionately patted his head, like she felt his non existent pain.

"Mom, why do you love him so much ?" Anfal whined and huffed her cheeks pouting slightly. "Because he is my son." Rabia beghum replied and kissed his head. Indeed, he was like a son not different then Moussa for her. Amaan lost his parents at a very young age in a car accident. His father was a very good friend of Moussa's father because Amaan parents didn't have any siblings moreover he is an only child. When Rabia beghum and Ahmed (Moussa's father) came to know about his parents accident they took Amaan with them and legally became this gardians.

Since that day, Rabia beghum and Ahmed always treated him like their own. They give him everything he needed and eventually when Amaan grow up, he started to work hard and be successful and owe his uncle and aunty as well. He is a very bubbly, smiling and always positive guy - at least that's what's he choose to show everyone though he is nothing but broken inside. A lot of things happened in his childhood but no one knows about it. And moreover he was in love with someone that considered him like a brotherly figure only.

"Love you Aunty !" He kissed her forehead and stood up from the chair.
"Guys I need to go. A friend of mine called so I have to go see her." As soon as Anfal heard 'her' she went on curious mode. Why does he have female friends ?

"Her? Who is it?" She frowned cutely and asked casually. Amaan smiled at her cuteness. "Mira, she was my childhood best friend I lost contact with her and I just met her few days back." He replied with a sad yet no one noticed the sadness.

"Oh, okay." Anfal said but she was unknowingly burning in jealousy for some unknown reason. On the other hand, Maheen was feeling a piercing gaze on her and it was making her uncomfortable. She knows it's not Moussa, she can feel him very well. Than who is it ?

"Allah Hafiz." Everyone said and Amaan left the place. "Anfal, could you please show me around the house? So I can remember the steps and be more familiar." In a soft voice, Maheen asked.

~ ~ ~

Few hours later, Maheen was roaming around the room, biting her lips anxiously. Moussa told her that they are going out on a night date and she was having hard time to find a good dress. So she called her sister-in-law to help her choose a nice dress. Maheen heard the door creaked and she knew it was Anfal.