𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

"They knew it. Time, distance, nothing could separate them..."

M A Y A was missing her husband very much

M A Y A was missing her husband very much. It's been only a few days since Aliyaar went on his mission leaving her behind. She knew as a major's wife she should always be ready for these type of moments, but no matter what she can't. Moreover, he hadn't contact her even once because of the upper authorities order.

The area were his mission was held was supposed to be a secret hence why he or his colleagues can't call from there but can only send letters, which she received today. Their first letter. Maya wasn't feeling well since two days, she was vomiting, her headache was killing her. She wondered what it could be. She put the letter on the bed and went to throw up, again. It was routine now.

After brushing her teeth, she stared at her tired reflexion in the mirror. And then, it clicked her. How could she forget that she was now a married woman, and if her periods were late it could be something else. Her eyes widened at the realization hit her. She grabbed her back and descended the stairs in hurry.

"Maya beta itni tezi se kahan ja rahi ho [Dear, where are you going in hurry ] ?" Her mother-in-law asked in a worried tone.

"bas, market ja rahi hon. [I am going to market] " She replied with a smile.

"Thik hai, dehan se jana, Allah Hafiz. [Ok, be careful] " She replied to her salam and took her car towards the nearby pharmacy.

"Ya Allah let it be a good news." She prayed silently, a little one which was a part of her and Ali. The symbol of their love.

She bought two pregnancy test and soon ran in her room. "Appi, itni jaldi kya hai?" Arzoo came to her when she was climbing the stairs.

"Arzoo mere sath chalo." She pleaded, as Aliyaar wasn't here she need someone to hold onto her because if the test is negative she will be heartbroken.

"Jee, chale." She smiled and wrapped an arm around her sister's shoulder, she sensed that something was off about her.

They entered her room and Maya told her about her doubts. Arzoo squealed happily and told her to quickly do the test, as she was being impatient to know of she was going to be a khala or not. Arzoo patiently waited on her bed.

A few minutes later, when Maya didn't come out. She decided to check herself and knocked on the bathroom door. "Appi, open the door! Appi !" She knocked several times and Maya opened the door taking her in a bone crushing hug. She cried, and hugged her tightly.

"Appi, kya hua? What's the result ?" She asked, hugging her back.

"You're going to be khala." Maya wiped her tears of happiness while it took some time for Arzoo to register her words.