𝟎𝟒 | 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐫 𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐡

"What a plot twist you are..."

Q U I E T N E S S filled Aaban's car, it was silent but his mind was in complete chaos

Q U I E T N E S S filled Aaban's car, it was silent but his mind was in complete chaos. The girl beside him was making him go crazy. He was driving for the past fifteen minutes but not for once did he not take a glance of her.

Parishey... what a beautiful name she has. Her parents choose the perfect name for her personality. He doesn't know how does a fairy look like but for him, she was the true meaning of her name. Face of fairy.

The silence was itching, he wanted to hear her voice. It gave him inner peace, a heartwarming feeling as if he was at home. "App ne kidar jana hai ?" He spoke in a low voice.

"Pata n-nahi..." Parishey stuttered, she didn't know where she should go.

"Kiya matlab ? App esse hi bhag gayi? Agar app bura na manaye to ap bahgi kiyu? Aur wo bhi apni hi shaadi se ?" He asked in urdu. Aaban was a little hesitant and when he saw Parishey's body getting tensed, he regretted his words.

She stayed silent making Aaban think that she didn't want to answer his question. But to his surprise, she spoke after a while. "Mere maa baap ne meri shaadi ek budde admi se kar rahe the. Wo mehr bohot zada de raha tha aur bohot amir hai. Isliye wo meri shaadi us se karna chahte hai. Mene bohot mana kiya lekin unhone meri baat nahi sunni." Her eyes got moist.

Aaban focused on the road but was listening to her, carefully. She paused, and continued. "Wo pehle se shaadi shuda tha aur uske chazr bache bhi hai. Mere razamandi nahi thi is shaadi mein lekin mere ammi abbu mere saat zabardasti kar rahe the. Aur aj, meri dost ne muhje bola ke mein bhag jao nikkah se pehle. Agar mein aj na bhagti to puri zindagi pashta ti."

Aaban felt his heart squeeze in his chest. How could one to this to his child? But unfortunately, a lot of parents forced their daughters, sometimes even sons in unwanted marriage which eventually can lead to a lot of things. Mostly, destruction. And Parishey ran away from this destruction not from the place she once called home.

Aaban was going to say something ill about her parents but refrained himself from doing so. No matter what, a child will always love his/her parents even when they do make mistakes, it's natural. He, himself knew this because his parents never took care of emotional need but only material needs. They gave him every luxury in this world except love and care. Which he craved the most.

He choose to divert the topic. "Phir mein apko kidar drop karo ?" They were now in the main city and though Aaban wanted this drive to never end. He had to drop her, maybe where she belonged. Because she didn't belong with him much to his heart dismay.

"Mere pass kuch paisa hai, mein inke sath kidar reh sakti hon ?" Parishey asked him innocently, forwarding the notes in front of him.

Aaban eyed the notes, she had three thousand rupees. With that much money, she will only get one night and that too in the cheapest hotel of the city. She will be left with a few rupees to feed herself. And after that one day, where will she go ?