𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 - 𝐀𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧 & 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐲

6 years later,

6 years later,

Aaban yawned in his bed and sprawled himself like a starfish. He was gazing at the ceiling, feeling too lazy to even move a muscle. "Pari, can I have breakfast here ?" He popped himself on his elbow and stared at his wife who was doing her skincare in front of the mirror. A smile curled his lips at the beautiful sight. She just came back from a fresh shower and a skin was glowing.

She glanced at him through the mirror. "Aaban, you are becoming too lazy nowadays." She turned fully to him, her arms crossed on her chest.

"I took days off to spent some quality time with my wife and now you're telling me that I am lazy? Too bad, begum." Aaban jerked her on top of him, holding her wrist. Parishey was all red because he wasn't wearing anything under the sheets. Well, last night was pretty wild for both of them.

"How come you're still the most beautiful woman for me even after years of marriage ?" He innocently asked, pushing her hair strand behind her ear. "You're blushing, you're so cute !" He pulled her cheeks making her huff.

"Aaban, leave me. Go make ghusl and then have breakfast." Aaban just shook his head like a kid. Parishey could swore that men are just grown up kids! Or they act like kids with their loved ones.

"Nope.." He said emphasizing the 'p'. "I want to stay here and look at you all day." He leaned in to kiss her, but Parishey put her palm on his mouth.

"You haven't brush you teeth yet, and stop flirting with me." She narrowed her eyes in a cute way making him chuckle.

"If I won't flirt with my wife with whom will I flirt then? The neighbor?" He titled his head and squeezed her waist lightly making moan.

"Aaban.." He turned their position so that she is under him and started to nuzzled her neck. He pampered her with open mouth kisses.

"Aaban, I've just showered. Don't make me shower again. Go, change then I will give you a surprise." At the mention of surprise, Aaban grinned like a child. In matter of seconds, he was in the washroom.

"Your surprise better be high enough to my expectations or be ready for a punishment Mrs.Aaban." He yelled from the washroom, Parishey could only shake her head at his words.

~ ~ ~

Aaban was smiling like a Cheshire cat thinking about the surprise his wife had for him. "Pari ?" He yelled for her when she came in front of him with a cake and a gift.

"What is it ?" He asked eagerly looking at the cake. His wife's food is the best till now.

"You forgot ?" She pouted, he forgot their sixth anniversary.

Aaban shook his head. "Never, I can't forget the day you finally became mine. Can I?" He kissed her lips and pulled back. He was just teasing her.