𝟎𝟒 | 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐭

"My love for you can only grow everyday, I promise..."

T H E door opened, revealing a tired Aliyaar

T H E door opened, revealing a tired Aliyaar. He walked to his closet and took a pair of comfortable pyjamas. After changing his clothes, he fell on the bed feeling the softness of the matresse.

"Tired ?" Maya who was sleeping soundly but woke up the minute her husband entered the room, asked.

"Very much." He turned to her side, and pulled her by her waist, snuggled in her neck. She smiled and kissed her jaw.

"How was your day ?" He asked despite his tiredness.

"Busy, and I didn't miss you. After you've left with that friend of yours, I helped mama with the chores, went for shopping with Arzoo and unfortunately Zaraina joined us. Such a headache this girl is. And when I came back, I made dinner, did you eat dinner? I know it was deliciou-" He cut her off, with his eyes closed.

"I didn't miss you too. Your food was the worst meal I ever had." He mumbled against her neck making her chuckle because of the tickling sensation.

"I don't need anyone to tell me if what I do is good or not. Not even you Mr.Husband. And taya abbu said I make amazing pulao." She proudly said, her sleep long forgotten.

"We're going out tomorrow." It was the exact reason why Aliyaar was out all day, he was preparing his surprise.

"Where? When? A date? Huh, such a good husband you're trying to be !" Maya excitedly beamed. She was already imagining her outfit for tomorrow. It wasn't everyday that her husband would take her out.

"It's a surprise, jaan. You should just know that you need to be ready at two pm and wear something comfy but elegant at the same time. Will you ?" Maya was getting even more exciting. she wondered how the date would be. A restaurant? Or the beach?

Little did she know, it was going to be ten times better than she thought.

"Ok, what about my lilac floral frock ?" She asked, it was long frock with a floral pattern and long ballon arms.

"I love that frock, but just wear some tights underneath."

"I always wear tights, Ali." Maya rolled her eyes.

"We never know, baby girl." He seductively whispered.

"I am sleeping !" She said out loud with closed eyes to make it clear she was tired. He groaned playfully and hugged her tightly as if his life depend.

~ ~ ~

"Wake up sleepy head! It's one already, and you're still sleeping ?" Maya was trying to wake him up since half an hour. She can't believe he was the one who told her to be ready at two pm, and now he was still sleeping. How is that fair ?