𝟎𝟕 | 𝐖𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚

"A part of me, a part of him, our love that turned into a miracle..."

F O R the second time today, Anabia had thrown up what she ate

F O R the second time today, Anabia had thrown up what she ate. Two weeks had passed since that night and everyone has been royally ignoring her presence in the house, not that it changes from what they usually do. Saifaan had tried one time to talk to her with his evil thoughts but one glare from Azlan and an earful from Mehraan had made him back off. He never came again towards her, and lowered his gaze though his thoughts haven't changed nor him.

"Ya Allah, my head is paining." She sat on her bed clutching her forehead."Patani itni tabiyat kharab kyun ho rahi hai." She mumbled to herself but got up nonetheless. She has to wash the dishes, make lunch and help Adila khala in other chores.

"- WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY SON AWAY FROM ME! HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING." Anabia heard some yelling from downstairs. She grabbed her hijab and wrapped it securely around her head. She hurriedly climbed the stairs and gasped when she saw a few police officers. There was Saifaan handcuffed and held by them while Sohai chachi was trying to free and justify her son. She was yelling for them to not take her only son away from her.

"At least tell us for which crime are you taking our son for ?" Javed asking calmly, his voice still authoritative and stern. He was a man of power.

"For sexually harassing girls, bari sharam ki baat hai Javed Sahab ke ap jese itni bare admi ka beta itni guinoni cheeze karta phir raha hai." The young police officer said in pure disgust. He knew Javed for a long time now but his duty was first and even though Saifaan was his friend's son he had no right to harass any girl.

"Kiya bakwaas hai? My son is not like that, he is innocent and-" The officer stopped him.

"The court will decide if he is innocent or not, Javed Sahab." The police officer ordered his men to take Saifaan in the van. "They have strong evidence against your son, Javed Sahab. Even with money it won't be easy to bail him out." With that, he joined his colleagues in the van.

"Humari izzat ka janaza nikal diya hai. Who reported a case against my son ?" Javed asked in a loud voice as he banged the nearby table. Furquan and Ashraf came to control their brother who was loosing his senses.

"Who dare to report against the son of our family. We will destroy him." Furquan was in rage, his reputation was at stack. Only if he knew the one who reported against Saifaan was very close to him.

"We did." A loud voice echoed in the walls of the Abbidi haveli. Everyone turned their head towards the source of voice and found Azlan and Mehraan standing there, with their head held high. There wasn't even one ounce of shame on their face. They were proud of their doings. As they should.