𝟎𝟏 | 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚

"My silence spoke a thousand words but you never heard them..."

B E A T S of sweat formed on her forehead as she was cooking for her husband

B E A T S of sweat formed on her forehead as she was cooking for her husband. It was 7 pm and he would be coming at any moment. She started to feel an uneasiness, her breathing got heavier than usual and her heart felt like someone was squeezing it. She stopped whatever she was doing and took the support of the counter. She cleaned the sweat with the corner of her duppatta.

It has been happening for the past four days. Dilainoor was feeling dizzy, nauseous for some unknown reason. Usually she loves chicken but nowadays just the smell of it makes her vomit. She doesn't know what is happening to her. After a while, the pain was gone. She restarted her work and made her husband's favorite food - Nehari. Though it takes a lot of effort and she is tired, she thought that he works a lot so why not surprise him.

Dilainoor and Shahzain are a married for two years now. It all happened so quickly, Dilainoor is an orphan girl who lived with one of her friends - Zubia, in an apartment. Zubia is Dilainoor's only friend, being an introvert and shy girl, Noor never got the chance to make friends out of her comfort zone. Shahzain was Zubia's cousin, being 4 years older than Dilainoor, Zubia got married because of the pressure of her family but she
didn't want to leave Dilainoor alone in this cruel world.

She knew how much of an innocent and loving heart she had. So she talked to her mother to find a proposal for Dilainoor because she wasn't really educated so she couldn't get a job and it was not her interest to work. She liked to do simple things - read, cook, buy desi clothes and that's all. She has a very small world and small desires and wishes. She isn't interested in material stuff.

Zubia's mother talked to her surroundings and one day she accidentally talked to Shahzain's mother who happens to be her sister. Zubia's mother really cared for Dilainoor like her own daughter and she was very worried for this innocent soul. When Shahzain's mother - Raffia heard about Dilainoor's personality she thought that she would be perfect for her elder son.

So she asked Zubia's mother if she could see and talk to Dilainoor and she eventually agreed. When Raffia met the beautiful girl, she fell in love with her. She was loving, caring and kind nature, a perfect match for Shahzain she thought. She instantly without wasting any time sent her a proposal and Dilainoor didn't have any choice but to agree and moreover they seemed nice people to her.

After a month they had a simple, intimate nikkah. Just two days after their marriage, Shahzain moved back to Lahore where his business was. Because his family - his younger brother : Rehan and his elder sister - Zehnab along with his parents lived in Islamabad. Zehnab is married so she lives with her in-laws and Rehan was married as well but lived with his wife in his parents house.