𝟎𝟔 | 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐫 𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐡

"If you see someone without smile,
give them yours..."

T W O days passed like a blur, and Aaban was already on his way to his friend's house to tell him his pyar ke dukhre

T W O days passed like a blur, and Aaban was already on his way to his friend's house to tell him his pyar ke dukhre. His poor heart was in pain, pain for love. Why was love so hard ? His poor heart was so restless since he met her. Aaban never thought when he will fall in love, it will be like this. He thought maybe it will be more easy.

But, he was wrong, very wrong. His heart won't be at peace until he sees her. He wanted to see her eyes, her beautiful green eyes. He wanted to have her near him, close to him. Where she belonged.

"Aaban Ansari you've already lost your heart to a girl you met once." He mumbled as he stopped the car in the porch of Zaroon's house.

Shaking his head at his thoughts, he walked to Zaroon's house. He rang the bell and waited for a while before Zaida opened the door. He went forward and gave her a hug, she smiled and hugged him back.

"The life of this house is back! Where is Zaroon ?" He cheerfully asked, taking an apple from the fruit bowl placed on the table.

"Stop yelling you stupid !" Zaroon loudly said from the stairs as he rubbed his ears.

"Whatever, where is bhabi ?" Aaban really like his bhabi, in a respectful way of course. She was so much fun to be with and both of them teamed up to tease Zaroon. She wasn't kharoos like his friend.

"In our room. She is waiting for one of her friend to come. Anyways why are you here for ?" Zaroon sat on the couch near him. Zaida went in her room to rest for a while.

"Tere bhai ko pyar hogaya hai." Aaban laid himself comfortably with his head on his friend's lap.

"Ten days ago, when I was going back to my house." Zaroon had noticed many times how Aaban wouldn't call his house, his home. He couldn't, when the four walls made out of concrete are anything but home. He was alone with everything he ever wished for when he was young, yet the love and affection he was craving for was missing. He was alone but most of all lonely.

Aaban closed his eyes as his lips curved into a smile, almost as if he was reliving the moment. "I went from the wooden path because it was late and it would be more quick. And there, I accidentally bumped my car in a girl - no - let me correct, a beautiful girl." Zaroon gasped and glared at his best friend. He slapped his head making Aaban winced.

"You murdered her? How could you? Can't you see when you are driving? I knew you were careless but at that point to kill someone? That's why your heart isn't at peace, you killed an innocent life, you murderer. I am breaking our friends-" Aaban shut his mouth with his palm.

"Shut up bro, I didn't kill her. So I was saying, she was beautiful, gorgeous or any adjective that you could use to describe beauty. I swear I have seen a hundred of girls with good looks in my twenty-seven years of life yet she made me feel different. It was not only her outside beauty but something else that was pulling me to her like a magnet. I am attracted to her, these feelings are so foreign to me but I like them." Zaroon was carefully listening to him.