𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

"I never choose you, my heart did..."

T H E noises of cutlery and plates woke Aaban up

T H E noises of cutlery and plates woke Aaban up. He stretched his arms making his arm veins pop out, his hands ruffled his hair as he glanced at his side. His wife. Was the first thing in his mind. His cheeks puffed like a offended child when he didn't see her. Throwing the duvet aside, he got up and freshen up quickly. He was to lazy to wear a shirt, moreover it was hot so he didn't bother himself.

He lazily walked in the kitchen where he was sure to find his wife. He took a two weeks off from office, perks of being the boss, to spend some quality time with his Pari. He was very excited for the upcoming days, especially their honeymoon. He has prepared a surprise for her.

As he entered the kitchen, his eyes met with her back. She was wearing a simple shalwar kameez with her long wet hair open, which meant that she took a shower not so long ago. She was chopping something as he heard a sniffle, was she crying ? Aaban panicked and circled his arms around her waist from behind, startling her. But Parishey soon relaxed when she was met with his familiar touch.

"Are you crying ?" He asked as his own eyes become teary. Parishey didn't say anything but shook her head. Aaban then saw what she was doing and realized why she was 'crying', his dear wife was making breakfast for him and was cutting onions for omelette.

"We have maids you know ? They will be coming anytime." He kissed her cheek as a blushed crept her cheeks.Aaban gently removed the knife from her hands and turned her around to have a perfect view of her beautiful face bare of any makeup. Her eyes dropped as she wasn't able to meet with his intense gaze. "Next time, you aren't allowed to come out of the room until I wake up. I want to see my wife's face first thing in the morning when I wake up." His morning voice was husky making Parishey shivered.

She nodded in response but that wasn't enough for Aaban. He wanted to hear her voice. "I need words, Pari." With his index, he lifted her chin forcing her to look at him. When Parishey saw him, she become betroot. The first reason was last night's event, and the second was his naked broad chest. It wasn't like she hadn't seen him like this before, but she still felt shy.

"J-jee." She almost whispered avoiding his gaze. Every time she looked into his sharp black eyes, she felt butterflies in her stomach from the intensity they held. It was like he could read her through his gaze.

"Begum, kal raat ke baad bhi apko sharam arahi hai ? I thought I erased your shyness last night." His hold tightened as he pulled her closer if possible and as a reflex, she put her palm on his naked chest.

"Aa-Aaban.." Parishey said almost breathless as he leaned closer to her making her heart skipped a beat.

"Jee, Aaban ki jaan ?" Parishey thought she was going to faint with his husky voice that was making a desire burn in her. Something she never felt before.