𝟎𝟔 | 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚

"Every person that comes in your life, is there for a reason..."

T H E  doorbell rang in the house and Dilainoor rushed to open the door

T H E doorbell rang in the house and Dilainoor rushed to open the door. She suddenly stopped thinking who it could actually be. Wrapping the duppatta securely around her head, she looked at the person behind the door with a frown from the little hole.

It was a tall guy with boyish looks. He looked maybe in his early twenties. He has brown hair with golden reflection paired with a perfect trimmed beard. His hair were carelessly falling on his forehead. He had long thick eyelashes making every girl jealous and hazel eyes - beautiful ones.

Dilainoor never saw him, she looked at his gesture. His shoulder were broad and straight but his head was bowed giving him a modest look not a proud one filled with arrogance like Shahzain. She couldn't help but compare the guy with her now ex-husband. He was tapping his foot impatiently. And she also noticed a box of cake in his hands.

She finally opened the door to see the guy's hand in mid air as he was going to bell again. "As-salamu alaykum, ap kaun ?" She asked with her gaze lowered.

"Ji, mmh..are you Noor ?" The guy hesitantly asked. Dilainoor shook her head.

"No I am not. But who are you ?" She questioned again.

"I am Ozhan, mmhmh....this..cake I-" She was getting annoyed by his stuttering. Couldn't he make any sentence properly? And why was he looking nervous?

"I didn't order any cake. You probably got the wrong adresse." Before he could reply she shut the door muttering 'stupid' under her breath.

And why wasn't that guy here yet. It's been twenty minutes for God's sake. She was about the call Zacki when that guy Ozhan rang the bell again. She huffed and opened the door. "Mene ap ko bola hai na. Meine koyi cake order nayi kiya. Please jaye yahan se. [I told you I didn't order any cake. Please go away.]" She said with her nose red in anger.

"No, actually I am-" He was cut off again by Dilainoor whom thought that he was some random guy who came to rob the house or do something to her as she was alone.

"dheke, app akeli larki ko dehke kuch bi nahi kar sakte hai. Mein jilayon gi. Ap jaye yaha- [Listen, you can't just do anything because you saw a woman alone. I will yell. Just go from-]" Finally getting enough of her bullshit talks, Ozhan put his hands on her mouth from stopping her to talk further more.

"Kitna bolti hai app. [You talk too much] Zacki bhai send me to pick some Noor from his house. If you are not Noor who is it? And do I look a delivery guy to you? Come on I am too handsome for that woman." Her eyes widened in shock. How badly she talked to that guy and he is Zacki's friend. What would he think of her. And what if he complains of her behavior to Zacki bhai?