𝟎𝟑 | 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐭

"When I found you, my heart
found a home..."

A L I Y A A R  opened and closed his mouth like a fish when he saw his drop dead gorgeous wife

A L I Y A A R opened and closed his mouth like a fish when he saw his drop dead gorgeous wife. She was beautiful no doubts, but she was looking ethereal right now ! They arrived at the suit an hour or two ago, they had a little fight because Maya was hungry as she couldn't eat properly at the wedding so she asked him to take them to Mc'Donalds but Aliyaar refused straight away saying it's very unhealthy for her.

She was now determined to make him lose the challenge they had a few days back. She was wearing a black satin night dress which contrast well with her fair smooth skin. It reached above her knees, with very thin straps which left her cleavage at view. He stepped in front of her, dangerously close and looked deep in her eyes making her knees go weak.

MATURE CONTENT :

"You look hot, wifey." He whispered huskily making goosebumps raise on her skin. She stood there, arms crossed on her chest, acting as if he didn't affect her.

"So beautiful..." His right hand travelled from her elbow to her shoulder making her close her eyes at the sudden contact of hot skin on her cold one. His left hand never left her waist.

"Wh-what are yo-you doing ?" She face palmed herself for stuttering.
His hand continued to go till her navel and leaned closer.

"I remember our challenge very well, sweetheart. But I can touch you,
can't I ?" His husky voice was making her body feel hot. She retrained herself from doing anything.

"I am s-sleepy." He chuckled at her flushed state and took her lips in his own making her moan. Maya couldn't help but brushed her fingers in his lose curls making him groan between their kiss. The kiss was passionate and agressive, Aliyaar poured all his love in this kiss. She was loving the feeling of his rough lips on her soft ones.

She loved him even more.

He caressed her thigh in between which made her body clench. Maya pulled back, breathless and looked at him. Damn, he is so hot. She thought.
He stepped closer and closer till her legs hit the bed and she fell on it, with him hovering over her without putting his weight on her. His both hands on either side of her head.

Maya bit her lips and opened the button of his shirt, removing it completely. Aliyaar smirked, it was only fair. "You can still back off, jaan, because you'll lose the challenge."
She was determined to win this and crush his ego into pieces. "I won't. Too much confidence can be harmful, Ali."
She replied with a smirk of her own.

"Than let's see...Mrs.Aliyaar." His hand travelled from her knee right above her thigh, very close to her dangerous part. He leaned in and kissed her jaw to her neck, leaving his mark on her he went to her cleavage. He bite the area and soothe it with his tongue. Continuing his work, her nighty put up as he pulled his hand on her abdomen, caressing the area.