𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

"Real love doesn't meet at your best. It meets you in your mess..."

5   M O N T H S   A F T E R

5 M O N T H S A F T E R

"Mahi, I told you. Didn't I ?" An angry Moussa came to her. She bit her tongue and gave him a sheepish smile.

"Sorry..." She meekily said.

"Your sorry is not accepted at all. You always do this !" He turned around.

Maheen was now twenty six weeks pregnant and two weeks ago, Moussa decided to shift into their own house because they needed their privacy and his parents accepted his decision wholeheartedly. And it was the third time he saw Maheen carrying heavy cartons. He had told her many times but that stubborn cat never listens.

"Acha, sorry na !" She held her ears and said in a baby voice which melted his heart.

"The only reason I am forgiving you this time is because of my princess. Or else I would have tortured you." He kissed her baby bump and said.
No, they weren't going to have a baby girl. Or more like they didn't know, because they haven't found out the gender yet they wanted to know it after the child's birth. Since Maheen and Moussa came to know about her pregnancy they were fighting over the gender.

Moussa wants a baby girl, so he can pamper and spoil her, make her strong so that she can stand on her own feet. But Maheen wants a baby boy who will ressemble to his father so that she can team up with him and tease Moussa and also because she wants to make Moussa and their baby boy matching outfit - an idea Moussa has openly denied. Not that he was against the fact of having boy but he wanted a girl first.

Deep down, both just wanted their baby to be healthy, that's all. Because babies are blessings of Allah and they were blessed.

"Stop annoying my baby boy. I am sure he gets irritated whenever you kiss him, because he kicks me whenever you're close ! He doesn't like you close to me." She said as a matter of fact and Moussa only laughed.

"Yes right. But he forgot that if I didn't came close to you then he or she wouldn't have been here." He pecked her lips and deep shade of pink covered Maheen's cheeks.

"You're so shameless Moussa, you're talking like this in front of your child."
She gasped at his words.

"Only for you, jaan." He pinched her nose and smiled.

~ ~ ~

"So what does my princess wants to eat ?" Moussa said as soon as Maheen woke him up in the middle of the night.