𝟎𝟑 | 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐫 𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐡

"Love? a connection so deep that you are drawn in them in a way you've never experienced before..."

I T was Saturday, and as promised, Aaban came to his best friend's home whom he hadn't seen for a while now

I T was Saturday, and as promised, Aaban came to his best friend's home whom he hadn't seen for a while now. He parked his latest model of Mercedes Benz and eagerly bell on their door. The door opened making Zaida appear on the frame. He grinned before saying his salam and hugging her.

She patted his head and gave him her blessings just like mother does to her child. "How are you my son ?" She asked as he sat on the couch.

"Fit and fine as always, apki dua on ka karam hai." Aaban replied with a smile. He started to look around for his best friend but he was not in sight."Where is Zaroon ?" Just as he asked, Zaroon descended the stairs and said 'here'.

"How are you bro, it's been long." Zaroon gave him a brotherly hug and said.

"You don't have time, I am always free for my friends and family." Aaban had a teasing smile. He loved to annoy Zaroon and Zaroon would always get annoy by him. While Zaroon was disciplined, strict and not very good with words. He is more like the type of person who shows their love through their actions rather then their words.

And Aaban, he was completely different. He loves to talk, after food, talking is his favorite hobby. He can talk all night about everything and nothing without making the other person bored. He is disciplined and strict about his work but not about outside. He shows his love through words and actions. He is light headed and funny.

"I am not that busy. It's just that our schedule don't match. Moreover you are your own boss, man. I work under someone." Zaroon stated with a straight face making Aaban facepalmed. He was just joking around and Zaroon was giving him excuses he already knew.

"I was kidding dude, relax. So what did you make, Mum ?" He turned to Zaida who was busy in the kitchen.

"I made your favorite biryani, chicken kharai, chapatis, kebab and nehari. Do you think it's enough ?" She asked him in a worried tone.

"It's more than enough." Aaban licked his lips. Both of them sat on the dining table while Zaida was serving with Rabia.

"So, what's my bhabi's name. And how did you meet her ?" He asked, crossing his arms on the table.

"Jannat. I haven't meet her even once, just saw her picture." Zaroon shrugged and took the dish of biryani from his mother's hands.

"Oh, arranged marriage ? I see, such a romantic thing, don't you think ? Like you don't know her, she doesn't know you. You both are complete strangers but you will learn to know each other fall in love. Ah..." Aaban said dreamily but Zaroon slapped his head making him wince.

"There is no love involved at all. Love only happens in movies or books. It's a fictional thing. Be realistic." Zaroon pointed out his point of view. For him, love was not a true feeling.