𝟎𝟕 | 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚

"I want to gift glitters to the ones
who think life is dark..."

7  months later,

7 months later,

I T' S been three months now that Dilainoor became a divorcee but found her freedom and life back. It was not an easy task for her to live for four months with Shahzain but with her mother-in-law it became a lot easier. Shahzain tried a few times to hurt her but never succeeded as Raffia was always there for her and never let him harm Dilainoor.

Dilainoor finished her iddat just five days back and now she was trying to find a suitable job for herself. For her, the ideal was to work as a teacher with kids. She loves kids and it would be something amazing and as she wasn't very educated it would be difficult to find a big job.

Her life was taking a new turn little by little. Today is Hoorain's birthday that little guy was turning 5 years old. For Dilainoor he is like an angel send by Allah. He was the one who always distracted her from her wild thoughts but deep down the sorrow and grief of her own baby was still there even if she was trying to hide it. Zacki and Zubia were always there for her, by her side. She was cherished and loved.

As for Ozhan, she did not see him as she was in her iddat. But she knows that he came almost every day with different types of cakes and sweets for her and Hoorain, Zacki and Zubia aren't big fans of sweets so Ozhan only came for them. Deep down, he only made them for Dilainoor, but that was an another thing. Yes, he did claim to make them himself. It was a passion for him to bake and well if you ask Noor about it she loves his passion as she can taste different types of cake literally every week.

"Hellooo..." A sudden voice startled her as a loud gasp left her mouth. She turned around only to see Ozhan laughing his head off while clutching his stomach.

"You scared me, Ozhan." She accusingly said with a pout and put a hand on her heart to calm her hectic heartbeat.

"It's not my fault if you get scared so easily." He bit his bottom lip to stop the smile that was threatening to come out.

"Hawww, not true. Tell me, who screams Hello behind someone's ear ?" She turned around with narrowed brows and starting to do her task again as if pretending to be offended.

"Ok, sorry na yaar. I didn't mean to scare you.." He sat on the counter and took the cumcumber Dilainoor was chopping off for the salad. Most of the party food will come from outside but Zubia kindly asked Dilainoor to make salad for everyone.

"Why are you here ?" She asked not looking him busy in her task.

"Why can't I come here?" He asked with fake seriousness which Dilainoor missed to notice.

"No I didn't mean tha-" He cut her off with a chuckle.

"Don't worry I was just pulling your leg. Well, I am kind of a great chef so I baked Hoorain's special car cake. He asked me, saying 'Oz chachu, your cake are the best' I couldn't deny him." He said the last sentence in a baby voice, imitating Hoorain.