𝟎𝟖 | 𝐖𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚

"You deserve a forever love, from a heart as full as yours..."

A B B I D I mansion was surprisingly silent this morning

A B B I D I mansion was surprisingly silent this morning. Everyone was busy in doing there stuff, while the men of the house were busy in work and women were gossiping, eating and what not, someone was sitting far in her thoughts. She was thinking of ways to throw the girl out of her house.

Shabana's hatred for Anabia was increasing day by day and since what had happened with Saifaan. She was even more angry at her. That girl has her sons wrapped around her finger. She needed to do something before the matter gets out of hand. 

And she knew what to do.

On the other side of the mansion, Azlan, Mehraan, Shaiza, Asma, Aqsa along with her husband - Amar - and of course Faizan. They were all chatting and chilling.

"Pakistan is going to be ruined like this. They literally kicked out Imran Khan, he was such a good leader." The boys were talking about politics and the girls were gossiping.

"True, he was a great cricketer and a even greater prime minister. He did so much for our country." Azlan agreed with Amar.

"What can we do, only Allah can save us from these dogs now." Mehraan said as he shook his head.

"Wese bhai, you shouldn't have done this to Saifaan. He is our family and it's not good for our reputation." Shaiza touched the sensitive topic making Mehraan glare at her but not so hard.

"Aiza, not again. He got what he deserved. I can't believe you're still defending him even though your a girl yourself !" He unbelievably said.

"It wasn't even his fault! That b*tch of Anabia trapped him. You should've thrown her out of the house !" She stated bitterly.

"Zuban sambhal kar bat karo, Shaiza." Her brother never called her by her name, it was always Aiza for him let alone raise his voice. But he did, for Anabia.

"Stop being blind to the oblivious bhai! She is a wh*re who-" She stopped when Mehraan raised his hand at her but the impact never came. "You were going to raise your hand at me, for her ?" Shaiza asked with teary eyes. Her brother who always pampered her and loved her, was going to slap her for whom? A mere girl?

"Shaiza! Sorry, lis-" She was already gone. He shouldn't have done this. God, he felt terrible.

"It's ok, bhai. Let her be." Azlan reassured him while Aqsa went to follow Shaiza in her room.

"Guys, do you mind if I ask you a question ?" Amar popped in and asked a bit hesitant.

"Go ahead, Amar." Faizan replied calmly, sipping in his tea.