𝟎𝟓 | 𝐖𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚

"I trust you more than myself..."

T H E  Abbidi haveli was decorated like a bride with lights, from afar anyone could tell that it was a wedding house

T H E Abbidi haveli was decorated like a bride with lights, from afar anyone could tell that it was a wedding house. Today, Aqsa was getting married to the one she loved. Her soon to be husband - Amar - studied with her since their college, they've known each other for long and were ready for marriage now.

Her parents didn't have any problem at all. Her parents didn't mind since Amar's family where well-off financially and respected in the society. Today was their nikkah day, for which Anabia was getting ready. She didn't have a lot of options for her clothes as she doesn't have money. When Jamshaid was alive, he used to give her every month which were more than enough for Anabia.

It was even too much so she had put some money aside for savings. She had take that money to buy a beautiful dress for the nikkah. She wanted to prepare herself for her husband. She bought a simple white garara which had small golden details. It was simple yet elegant and Anabia loved it. It wasn't expensive but rather cheap, she still liked it.

Anabia thought to find a job, she had spend all her savings for her dress which was only for Mehraan to see and adore. She needed money for her needs and had a very restreint amount.

Her hands were adored with dark henna and golden glass bangles which she loved the sound off. Her face was not caked up with makeup but rather natural with a small amount of foundation and mascara. Her plump lips shone with a light baby pink lip gloss and not to forget her jumkhas.

"Are you going to someone's funerals that your wore a white dress ?" Shaiza said sacarstically as soon as Anabia stepped downstairs. The nikkah was held in the big garden of the haveli but the rest of the functions such as rukhsati, walima...are going to be in luxury halls.

Anabia bowed her head to look at herself, her heart broke, she put so much efforts and Shaiza was passing her such comments. She choose non the less to ignore her and went to Azlan. He was the only on who knew everything about Anabia and Mehraan's marriage. He was very happy for them as he always wanted this himself. Anabia was just like Shaiza to him.

"Azlan bhai, Mehraan kidar hai ?" She questioned looking around. Azlan held a teasing smile.

"Oye hoye bhabi jaan, bhai ko dekhne ke liye kitne betaab hai." Listening to this, Anabia's cheeks turned red as she mumbled.

"There is nothing like this, bhai. Wo to mein-" Azlan stopped her with a genuine smile.

"You don't have to justify yourself. He is your husband after all. Mehraan bhai has gone for work. He had a very important meeting, he will be home before the nikkah starts. Don't worry." She nodded as little worried. For all she knew, her husband was workaholic and when he is at work he forgets about time. Anabia was a little disappointed, it was Sunday and he still choose to go to work.