𝟎𝟓 | 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐫 𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐡

"Not all storm come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path..."

G R O A N I N G, Zaroon rubbed his eyes to wake up and feel less sleepy

G R O A N I N G, Zaroon rubbed his eyes to wake up and feel less sleepy. His mind went alarmed when he felt a weight on his chest. He doesn't sleep with anyone so what, or more who was it? He opened his eyes in a fraction of second and saw his wife laying on his chest, snoring slightly.

Her long chestnut hair were spread every messily. Her hot breathing was touching his naked skin making his heartbeat uneven. Her small arms were tightly wrapped around his strong torso as if she was scared that he will run away. Her cheek was pressed against his skin and her mouth slightly ajar. She was a beautiful sight to gaze at.

He couldn't get a proper view of her face so his hands moved on their own and removed the strands of hair which were a barrier between them. For a minute, Zaroon just laid there, staring at her face in awe. She was far more better with her eyes closed and mouth shut. She looked too innocent, something he knew she wasn't.

His thumb caressed her bottom lip, feeling the softness of it. His mind then went to her words last night, kiss, her lips were sinfully tempting to his eyes but he shut his eyes tightly and stopped himself. She was like a child, too young.

Carefully, he removed her arms from his torso but her hold tightened around his bare skin. After a few minutes, he was finally successful in freeing himself from her hold. He took her head and put it on the pillow so that her neck doesn't hurt. Taking the duvet, he covered her properly and lowered the temperature of the AC.

Zaroon did his wudu and prayed peacefully in the silence of the dawn. His heart found peace and he also found the answers of his questions. Till now, he doubted that maybe he won't be able to fulfill his responsibilities towards his wife. No, he wasn't going to mistreat her. He was going to give her the respect she deserves as his wife and that's all.

Love wasn't something he was looking for. It was a useless and very romanticized thing for him. He was just going to treat Jannat like a husband does, or even more formal.

Zaroon was never good with expressing himself. He grew up in a poor environment so he knows that money is not the way to judge someone. And he wasn't judging Jannat for her status.

Yesterday, he mentally prepared himself to talk to Jannat and tell her how he is, his habit and even if sometimes he can sound rude, she doesn't take it to heart. But when he entered his room and as a clean freak when he saw his messy room he couldn't stop himself from getting angry.

He was a very disciplined, strict and straightforward man. His six months PMA training made him like this and that's how he does his work but also manages his duties. He didn't want his wife to be a maid and do all his chores because he can do them himself. But he expected her to be a minimum clean.

Something Jannat wasn't.

Words were never his friend. Even with his mother, he always tried to show her his love and care through his actions. Only a very few people could understand him and read him even with his poker face. His mother and his best friend - Aaban. Otherwise, everyone would think he is a heartless pr**k. Which he wasn't because every human has emotions even when we don't show them.