𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 - 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐭 & 𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐧

2 years later,

2 years later,

"I am going to kill that husband of mine. NO ! I will put him in a torture room, and torture him for months and then kill him so that he doesn't have an easy death. How dare he ?!" Jannat munched on her favorite dairy milk chocolate, mumbling curses and not-so-sweet words for her husband.

"And how will you torture him? As far as I know you can't see Zaroon bhai in pain." Parishey was amused by her best friends continuous blabbering. It's been half an hour, Jannat was complaining about Zaroon and Parishey was listening to her.

"I will not give him any kisses, no cuddles for at least six months. And he will not touch me. But I love him na, this will not only be a torture for him but also me. Arghhh, what should I do? Should I kill him? Na...I can't live without him but..he left me all alone. I want to strangle him but at the same time I want to hug him so tight in my arms that he can't breath anymore. I hate you major Zaroon Malik." She angrily throw the wrapping on the floor while Parishey bit her lip to stop her laugh.

"Pari ! I can't find my blue shirt !" Aaban yelled from their room to which Jannat gave her a knowing smile. All husbands use the same trick.

"I will go and see where Aaban's shirt is." Parishey blushed and left the room while Jannat huffed her already puffed cheeks. She was all red and glowing.

"Zaroon used to call me like this..uff this man, I hate him !" She said with a dreamy look. She stood up with great difficulty to go in her room when her eyes widened, ready to pop out of their socket and her mouth agape like a fish.

Yes, Zaroon Malik was standing at the doorway in all his glory.

Without a second thought, she ran to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She gave him a big bear hug, which meant I missed you so much.

"What an unlikely man I am, my wife hates me." With a upset face and disappointed voice, Zaroon said. Jannat pulled back halfheartedly and glared at him.

"You! How dare you leave me alone with your stupid child !" She instantly shut her mouth and looked at her six month baby bump, her eyes softened as she caressed. "Sorry baby, you are not stupid. You are intelligent like your mama. It's your father who's a stupid jerk." She talked to her baby and then looked up at her husband again.

"Jannat, jaan..listen to me, it was very important and you know otherwise I would not have left you alone in this condition-" Jannat slapped his arm.

"Don't give me your stupid excuses. Me and my baby won't talk to you." She glared at him trying to look intimidating when she was looking all cute to Zaroon. She had a huge bump for a six month old pregnant woman. She got a lot fatter than the last time he saw her, two months ago.