disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance in actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

This book may contain a lot of triggers. So right from the start, I am giving you the trigger warnings for the mentions of s3xu4L ass4ulT, gun$, baseball bat, strong language, blackma1Ling, bR4inw@sh1nG, and Kisaki Tetta. Please be aware that I don't take any of those mentioned above lightly.

Please be aware that I do not own Tokyo Revengers or its characters. This fanfiction story falls under "Fair Use." Fair use is the right to use a copyrighted work under certain conditions without the permission of the copyright owner. The doctrine helps prevent a rigid application of copyright law that would stifle the very creativity the law is designed to foster.

English is not my first language, so expect that there will be if not a lot, some grammatical incorrect, wrong usage of punctuations, and misspelled words every chapter.

This fanfic will not be 100% accurate. I would be changing some things like when and how Tenjiku was formed. I changed some details to go accordingly to the plot.

Due to Izana being a half-Filipino, although he's not fluent, I would be adding a few Tagalog lines. In short, there'll be a headcanon of him being fluent in Tagalog here.

I do accept criticisms on how I write and/or how I should improve it. However, if it is hateful to me personally, I will not tolerate it.

Remember to vote if you like this story :)

Do not steal, alter, copy, or use the contents of this story in any way.