three

Yo Mama

It has always been known how influential Tenjiku is. With over five hundred people taking part in its kingdom, there's no doubt they'll take over any small gang they would choose.

With the word "kingdom" being mentioned, Y/N's sitting beside Tenjiku's King, Izana Kurokawa. A dreadful hour has passed and the king wouldn't let her go any five meters away from him.

"You have a really bad personality. You need to know that," the (h/c) blurted.

"I don't care, what I said is final. You're not going with Rindou and the others." Izana's fingers ran through the book's pages. He's reading something related to engines while keeping a brat by his side.

Earlier this morning, Rindou left. Izana says that they'll take care of some matter the gang has to do, but Y/N doubts that alibi and thinks that they left to rob and beat up some other gangs.

"Why not? I think I haven't told you this yet, but my ex-boyfriend is a gang leader. So I'm kinda used to seeing guys my age getting their asses whooped. It's not that big of a deal so let me go to them, please?"

She slammed her hand to the table, dragging the book along as she wants his attention to only be focused on her.

His big eyes enlarged even more in hopes to scare her away but to his misfortune, the (h/c) is already used to his antics. She spent her life last year living to his hatred against the world, his glare can't harm her anymore.

"I don't care, you're not going anywhere. You're staying here with me, and you'll gonna be my servant for the rest of the day," he flicked her forehead with his middle finger.

"C'mon! Let me have some fun. You might think I'm a weakling but these arms are made of steel. I can lift a 220 pounds barbell in one hand."

"Yeah? If that's the case, then, why didn't you protect yourself that night?"

Izana faced Y/N with his left thigh resting on top of his right. He leaned his face closer to hers when he noticed her eyes brimming with tears.

She clenched her jaw while giving him a stubborn look. He sure knows which trigger to pull.

That night on some sidewalk, there happened one of her traumas that keeps on haunting her till this day. She still can't forget how she felt her heart about to burst out of its cage in fear. She still can't forget how helplessness made her feel pathetic.

"S-shut up. You know nothing."

"Sure, sure."

She got silent for a minute before she moved away from his side and pulled her chair across from him. He continued on reading when she grabbed the book and analyzed the content.

The Essential Guide to Motorcycle Maintenance
Book by Mark Zimmerman

Sano Shin-

"Hey!" She frowned when he snatched the book from her hand again. It made her think for a couple of seconds why that glance on the book seems familiar.

"Don't test my patience, woman."

"Kurokawa Izana likes motorcycles? And it's in English, wow. You know, my ex's brother used to own a motorcycle shop but then he died because someone hit his head with a bolt cutter. Too bad."

"You keep talking about your ex-boyfriend. Are you still not over him?"

"You're so nosy. What is it to you if I'm over him or not?"

"Wait, your ex's brother is already dead and he owned a motorcycle shop?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Never--never mind."

It made her wonder, because if to compare his attitude towards her the past year, this is the first and only time yet where he paid that much attention to her thoughts.

Most times he'd push her away or just simply ignore her. It's not that big of a deal, why do I have to think about it?

"Hey, Izana."

"You have the audacity to call me by my given name. Wow."

"Kurokawa—Izana—whatever. Do you want to spare with me?"

Izana closed the book and put it in the table's corner. He then stood up and used his hands as a support on the table, mocking her with his grin.

"No."My arms are made of steel", my ass. I might knock you passed out and I don't want to clean up your remains in case you die. That's disgusting."

"We have to work on your personality, we really need to. If I were your mom, you'd be doing squats while your hands are crossed holding onto your ears by now. Oh wait, I forgot you don't have a mother!"

"Tangina."

With his buttons forcefully pushed, he removed his coat and pushed the sleeves of his shirt up. He then walked a few steps towards Y/N since she's not that far.

Y/N leaned on her chair's back support since it's the only thing she can trust her life to. It seems that she cut the wrong set of strings. Oh lord, she dug her own graveyard.

"Wait wait I was just joking—"

"Stand up."

She quickly stood up and walked away from Izana. The door was a bit far from her so she couldn't get out quickly.

Fear and trepidation prevailed in her heart when Izana cracked his fingers. Jokes are not his kind of fun, and she's aware of it. The motherless or whatsoever jokes might be his last straw.

"Oh my—Rindou, honey, please pray for my soul if I ever die in this very moment."

Izana held out his fists. His eyes and heart are burning with so much passion to make Y/N shut the fuck up.

"Rindou honey?"

"W-we can calmly fix this. Please—"

September three of two thousand and five, Y/N died temporarily the second Izana's knuckles landed on her face. The skincare products seem to be wasted since there's a huge bruised on her nose area to her left cheek. Oh well, if it wasn't the consequences of her own actions.