zero

⚠️TW: s3xu4L ass4ulT⚠️

November 1st

"Let's break up."

Y/N stood up from sitting on the pavements. Her arms were in her pockets as she walked towards Mikey sitting on his motorcycle.

It was freezing that night. With the winter season only weeks away, every corner of Japan seems to be haunted by the winter's icy soul. But wearing thick clothes won't help prevent Mikey's snow-cold stare from piercing through her body.

"Let's break up, Mikey."

Her hands were sore from her bites and pinches. The tension between both of them wasn't as nerve-wracking as back when she's still contemplating whether to part ways with him or not, but she knew well that this was the right decision she had to make.

"We're wasting our time. By now, I should be having fun going out with my friends and stuff. I shouldn't be attending gang meetings and putting flags in every of my boyfriend's meals."

"Did I make you that angsty to the point of you breaking up with me?"

"Yes."

But if to answer with full honestly, her answer would be a simple "no". She had noticed these past few weeks that she's no longer Mikey's top priority, and that made her young soul crumble. Well, what do you expect in a 16-year-old teen?

"I don't force girls, so I guess I can't do anything about that?"

She turned her back to him and walked away when she saw his eyes stubbornly looking at her. She can feel him holding back his tears, as she caught a glimpse of his lips twitching.

On her way home, she can't help but struggle to suck her tears up from forming. She felt so hurt and betrayed.

"Why didn't he disagree with me? Like, does he really not want me around?"

Just a few minutes ago, her first relationship ended. She's currently going through the five stages of grief at the moment, probably overwhelmed as feelings must've gushed and crushed her all at once.

She was having a meltdown inside when she felt someone following her. She quickened her pace to get away from them.

It was already dark, the lampposts around can barely function, and all they lent her were blinking lights.

Shivering, she stopped on her track when multiple boys her age blocked her way. They seemed to be drunk as they were constantly grinning and pointing fingers at her.

"Look who do we have here. Mikey's... girlfriend!"

She thinks that they're members of some gang Mikey has been dissing. Two of them are tall and skinny, while the other one's twice as big as them but smaller if to compare their heights.

"W-what do you want?"

"I don't know. Maybe... you?"

"Fuck off, please."

"Why? You're a huge catch. Plus, you're Mikey's girlfriend. What more can we do to get his blood boiling beside us having you?"

"Mikey and I are n-no longer together. Get lost," she swallowed.

"You thought we would believe that? C'mon, you don't have to be shy."

They stepped forward and lured her into their hitch. Y/N found herself trapped in a triangle they created. They towered over her figure and began touching her in different parts of her upper body.

"Your skin's as smooth as silk. Mikey must've spent thousands just to keep you this pretty."

"If I were him, I wouldn't let such gorgeous lady like you out late tonight. But too late for him, we won't let you go anywhere now," one of them laughed.

The tears that had previously threatened to fall from her eyes started falling like a waterfall when one of them held her arms upward tightly to prevent her from moving.

Y/N shakes there in coldness and fear for her life as hands groped her body. She felt bruises forming on her pulses when she scratched one of them on the eye and he slapped her hand away.

With swollen eyes and her hope to be freed thinning, she screamed until all she felt was the soreness of her throat. She can barely see, but she was sure that her clothes are somewhat torn or dirty.

"Fucking let me go! Please--please...!" she struggled.

She felt her body slowly being swallowed up by fatigue and despair. Her body's aching from all the forces she's receiving and she already thought of giving up, but her pleas seemed to be heard when she saw a shadow on the corner of her eye.

November first of two thousand and four, she saw a pair of wide, vacant purple orbs staring straight to her teary eyes.