eleven

I Got A Secret, Can You Keep It?

Y/N's weariness begins to take over as she lazily walks on the side of the road. She's starving and her feet were sore but no matter how much she wanted to go home, she couldn't do that.

It's already 11 in the evening and the last train flight has already taken off, meaning she has to use her feet to get home. The 30-minute train ride would most likely take about two hours or more, she could've been back in Yokohama by now if only stray dogs didn't chase her.

I should've borrowed money from Kakucho. Right now, I should be getting ready for bed. I wanna go home.

She was about to give up after hours of walking when she heard the Haitanis' familiar motor engines roaring. Their motor lights are blinding but noticeable.

She used her remaining strength to run towards them and block their path.

Y/N was inches away from getting run over but she could care less. Her desperation to go home is stronger than her will to live.

"Watch where you're going, fucker!" Rindou yelled at her. He stopped the engine forcefully in front of her. They almost crashed because the back part of the motorcycle went up.

Y/N's eyes were bulging and her chest was beating so loud because of what had happened. Rindou's face meanwhile turned pale with nervousness and a little annoyance.

"Dear lord, Y/N! I'll die at a young age because of you."

Ran and Rindou parked their motorcycles at one corner and the three of them sat on a bench nearby. Both of them sat beside Y/N and that made her sandwiched in an awkward situation. Both also rested their arms on the backrest of the seat.

"Are you trapping me?" Y/N gulped.

"No. We just want to ask you why you're in Shibuya out late at night."

Ran was calm but there was a trace of authority in his voice. She looked at him with her eyes a little wide.

"How about you, why are you here? It's already late for you, too."

"We came from Roppongi. We used to live there and just took things from our old house. We were about to go home when Rindou told me he had something to buy near here. That explains it. Now, answer my question."

"Promise me first you'll not get mad at me, nor will you tell Izana and Kaku."

"I can't say that. Just tell us."

"I spied on… uh, Tokyo Manji Gang."

"You're toying with me. I'll take you home," Rindou stood up and grabbed her by the wrist. He was about to drag her towards his motorcycle when Ran held her other wrist back to stop them from going.

"I want to know why. Stay. Rindou you dumb fool, sit the fuck down."

Ran crossed his legs and looked at her firmly. She saw his eyes glare at Rindou for a moment before they got back to her.

"Why did you do that?"

Rindou pulled Y/N's hair. In return, Ran pulled and twisted his ears until he was moaning in pain. Both of them rub the sore parts while glaring at each other.

"Stop it! What are you, five? I'll cut off your allowance for a week if you don't stop."

"I can't tell just yet. But please don't tell Izana or Kakucho. Please?"

"What else can we do? Come on, I'll take you home."

"Wow, thanks. Hehe."

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Not yet. Actually, I'm starving. Do you have food in your house?"

"Our house is not a goddamn grocery!"

"Please?"

"Alright, alright. Don't mind Rindou. You'll ride with me."

Rindou walked first. Ran let him do that because he knew his brother was about to throw a tantrum in the middle of the road late at night, and he didn't want any more troubles for that day. He handed Y/N his helmet and she wore it over.

It only took 15 minutes to arrive at the Haitanis' because of Ran's fast driving. Again, Rindou walked ahead of them and opened the door. He slammed it close. Ran said it's normal and his brother will get over it, considering that he almost killed her.

Ran and Y/N had instant noodles while Rindou sulked in his room. They finished eating in 10 minutes and Ran took her home after that.

While waving her goodbye, Y/N begged Ran to keep everything a secret for the last time. He agreed again, but she knew it was a forced yes.