fifteen

With Eyes To See, With Ears To Hear

Y/N knows that Kisaki can go beyond evil just to get what he desires. He can, and most probably will go past the eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth commandment. He's wicked angsty for a 13-year-old teenager and his intentions are "so so fictional and childish" if it were to be worded by her. It doesn't remove the fact that their aims are somewhat similar, though.

However, it was he who can help her most too. With such ideas that seem to come out of a children's book, Kisaki established a good amount of steps that may soon lead him to his goal. Talk about being so determined.

So now, while on the way to their meeting place, Y/N can't help but worry if she should still stick with her plan, or just listen to what the Haitanis told her. Kisaki might be a dangerous partner starter after all.

Just near the orphanage at nine, right? It's already 8:55, he better be there already.

She decided to wait for him while sitting in an old car wheel tied with ropes on the tree just beside her old orphanage. She swings back and forth, fiddling her hands.

At exactly 9 o'clock, Kisaki arrived. Both hands on each of his pants' pockets and hair's on a twirl. He's wearing a simple brown shirt and shorts.

"Right from the start, I am telling you, someone will die," he said as a way of catching up.

That made Y/N's jaw clench a bit.

"What a nice way to wish me a good morning."

"It's either Hanemiya Kazutora, Baji Keisuke, or your beloved... Mikey."

"You're so annoying, Kisaki. This is why no one takes you out on dates."

"I don't go on dates."

"Exactly. Now tell me what I should do."

"Tomorrow, the 31st, Bloody Halloween will happen. Baji found out what I am trying to do, so that leaves him in the spot deserving to die. I'll use Kazutora's feelings for betrayal since that's all he has right now. Others will play their roles. There's no doubt Mikey and Kazutora will try to kill each other so that is an advantage for me."

Kisaki squatted in front of her and smirked.

"I need you to come to the abandoned junkyard two blocks away from Musashi Shrine. That's where all this chaos would happen. The same hour as now, tomorrow, I want you to watch it~" He tried to cup her face with his left hand. That made Y/N freeze in disgust.

"You're a whore for blood. I fucking hate you."

She took his hand away from her face and dug her nails on it. She scratched it slowly until it drew out blood. It stings, and she could tell it from his face when his nose twitches.

"Oh, I know you'd love to see Mikey bent on his knees, begging for all of it to stop, too."

"You suck."

"You vowed to be my accomplice, Y/N. You vowed to make me the ruler."

"How I wish you knew how much of a batshit you are."

"Revenge is not bad at all. You can't just ask for justice to be served to you. You have to move on your own feet, make it your way," Kisaki stood up without taking his eyes off of her, whose expressions slowly shifted from angry to irritation, partially believing what he's saying.

"Come early so I could find you a place to watch. Don't worry, I'll make sure you'll not be seen or harmed."

Kisaki walked away, leaving her on the spot with a fucked up mind.