WDHY 1

(Plot idea given by Tannu2003 💜)

Ever since they were children, Jungkook had always been protected by his brothers. But as they protect him, they also act cold towards him. He was 10, and they are all in their teens, having Jin as oldest as an 18 year old. Jungkook couldn't understand, they protect him, but they always ignore him.

Now that he's 18, they were even more strict with him but acts the same. Cold but protective towards him. When he makes friends, they would ask questions, regarding on how they treat people. Jungkook feels suffocated with this, but then again, he grew up with them. They're protecting him.

They promised their parents that, hell, Jungkook didn't even meet his parents. He was a toddler when they died. Jungkook doesn't know what his brothers works but all he knows is that it involves guns. They're probably cops.

Jungkook also takes online class as his brothers said.

"It's dangerous outside"

He can't even come out without their permissions. Sometimes they'll agree and sometimes they don't, especially when it's at night. They always tell him to cover up, especially hair face. It's like they're scared that someone will recognize him. It's not like he's famous or anything, why does he have to do this?

Jungkook even thought about breaking the rules, but once he had did, he wasn't allowed to come out for a week.
"Why can't they just let me have freedom?" He says, sighing. He looks out the window, seeing someone stood a few meters away. He squints his eyes, and the guy waved at him.

His eyes widened but he hesitantly waved back. The guy walks away and Jungkook is startled as his door opened. He looks back with wide eyes, being met with Hoseok.

"Go down now, food is ready"

"Y-yeah, okay, hyung"