WDHY 6

"Hyung

"Hyung... Can I come out?" Jungkook asks, startling Namjoon a little. The older looked at him and simply shook his head.
"But, hyung... It's boring here in the house... I can't even do anything without you guys monitoring" Jungkook says, whispering the last part, but unlucky him, Namjoon heard it.
"What did you say?" Namjoon says, raising his brow.

"Wh-what?" Jungkook stutters, staring at the older in surprise.
"What did you say, Jungkook?" Namjoon says as he stood up in his seat. Jungkook gulped, backing away as Namjoon slowly walked close to him with a glare.
"That I can't do anything without you guys monitoring! Is that what you wanted, hyung?!" Jungkook screams, flinching as Namjoon lifts his hand up.

Namjoon stopped and Jungkook reopens his eyes. He stared at Namjoon in disbelief, shaking his head before running out of the room. Namjoon sighs, putting his hand down and rubbing the bridge of his nose. He went back to his seat and groaned.

The others looked up as they heard Jungkook's door slam shut. Namjoon got out of his office, making eye contact with the others.
"What happened?" Hoseok asks, frowning.
"He said that he can't do anything without us monitoring... And I got mad and almost hit him" Namjoon says, sighing as he shakes his head.

Jungkook got inside his room, locking the door and then went under the covers. There he cried, gripping the sheets tight. He didn't like fighting with his hyungs and he's crying because he felt guilty for screaming at Namjoon. He took his phone out and messaged Jaewon.

Jaewon :)

Jaewon, are you free?

Can we meet tonight again?

I wanna sneak out.

I wanna have fresh air...

Sure, Jungkook

Are you okay?

Yes, yes

I'm fine :))

That night, Jungkook sneaked out and he went out the way he sneaked out the first time. He meets Jaewon, who's all covered up, like him. Jaewon waved his arms and he ran to him.

"Where do you wanna go tonight?"

"Can we go to the beach?"