WDHY 25

"Yes, yes

"Yes, yes... I am, Namjoon" Namjoon says, biting his bottom lip. He wants to hear a good news, that Jungkook's okay and is with him. Maybe he's hoping too much, if Jaewon was with Jungkook, and here he is, shot... Then maybe Jungkook's in danger.
"How do you know him?" Taehyung asks and Jaewon ignored him.

"Please... Namjoon hyung, help... Help me, please... They've taken him... " Jaewon says as he clasped his hands together, voice shaky as he tears up.
"H-him...?" Namjoon wanted it to be someone else, he didn't want to hear it...
"Jungkook... They've taken Jungkook, Namjoon hyung" Jaewon says, tears now falling down his cheeks.

"What is happening...? You know him, Namjoon?" Jin asks.
"Hyung, shut up!" Namjoon says, tearing up.
"Jungkook's in danger right now, okay?!" Namjoon says, walking to Jaewon. They all stared at Namjoon, shocked.
"Where... Where did they take Jungkook?" Namjoon asks, biting his bottom lip.

"I don't know, hyung... I don't know! It happened so fast... Jungkook... Jungkook woke me up... And, he was telling me that we should go... And then guys walked in, and... And they tried taking Jungkook and.. And then they shot me, I tried stopping them but they beat me up... And they hurt Jungkook, they carried him out... And I couldn't stop" Jaewon says as he starts to breathe heavily.

"Jaewon... Jaewon, calm down, okay? You need to help me... We're going to take Jungkook back... Yeah?" Namjoon says as he grabbed Jaewon's shoulder, helping him breathe. Jaewon nodded, biting his bottom lip.
"And you guys... This is the time you show Jungkook that you really love him... We're going to save Jungkook... We're going to take our brother back... " Namjoon says and they all nodded.

"We're going to save Jungkook... We're going to kill them if they ever hurt him... "