WDHY 30

Jungkook coughed as they pulled his head out of the water

Jungkook coughed as they pulled his head out of the water. He weakly looked at the boss, coughing.
"That's what you get for not listening to me, baby" The boss says. Jungkook cringes at the way he called him "baby", only Jaewon or his brothers can call him that.

But he just stayed quiet because he's exhausted.
"Now, will you listen to me?" The boss asks. Jungkook gulped, maybe if he listened to him, he can stay okay and not beaten up. He weakly nodded and the boss smirked, kissing Jungkook's cheek. He internally cringes and he's forcefully stood up.

"Take him to my room" The boss says and they nodded. The two men that held him, brought him to the boss' room. He pushed on the bed, making him cough. He tears up, gripping the sheets tight. The door opened, startling him. He looks up and sees the boss.

He walked to the closet and threw the clothes to him.
"Wear these and get yourself cleaned" The boss says, glaring. Jungkook nodded, grabbing the clothes and walking to the bathroom. It took 5 minutes and Jungkook got back, stumbling a bit, holding onto the wall.

"Now, now, little one... Just stay here and if you ever try getting out, I will blow that head of yours with this gun" The boss says, walking to him. He then kissed the top of Jungkook's head before he left. Jungkook sat there, closing his eyes as he gripped the sheets.
"Hyungs... Jaewon... I miss you guys so much... Please save me" Jungkook says as tears started to form in his eyes.

He stood up and went to the vanity, he stared at himself. His face is full of bruises, his lips chapped and had a cut. And his hair, it was wet from them drowning him. He shakily put a hand on his cheek, wiping his tears.

"Save me... "