WDHY 14

"Jungkook" Jaewon says as they sat on a park bench, staring at the stars

"Jungkook" Jaewon says as they sat on a park bench, staring at the stars. The other hummed, smiling as he looked at Jaewon. Jaewon wasn't looking at him, but rather at the stars.

He smiled and chuckled before looking back at the stars.
"You know, those starts reminds me of you" Jaewon says, Jungkook giggles before looking at Jaewon again.

"Because your eyes are filled with it whenever you smile" Jaewon says, smiling. Jungkook smiled, blushing a bit.
"You know, these times when we hangout... Or rather, you sneaking out to hangout with me... I feel butterflies in my stomach... I was asking myself on why I feel this... And... I realized, I'm falling for you... " Jaewon says, looking at Jungkook.

The other is shocked, staring at Jaewon, who's now looking at him.
"I'm falling for you, Jungkook... I'm sorry-" Jaewon is cut off as Jungkook puts a finger over his lips.

"I'm falling for you too... " Jungkook says, smiling. Jaewon is shocked, staring at Jungkook. He grabbed Jungkook's hand and kissed it. He smiled and winked at him. Jungkook and him laughed at the action.

They stopped laughing and there was a comfortable silence between the two.
"So... " They said at the same time, staring back at each other.

"Will you be mine...?" Jaewon asks out of the blue. Jungkook looks at him before smiling and nodding.
"Yes, I'll be yours" Jungkook says to be more sure. Jaewon bops Jungkook's nose, chuckling.

He stared at his lips. Jungkook noticed this and closes his eyes. Jaewon smiled wider before leaning. As he's getting close, Jungkook's phone rang, startling them.

They looked at each other, laughing. Jungkook takes his phone out of his pocket and answered the call, which is from Namjoon.
"Yes, hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"You need to get back home now... It's almost morning, they're gonna wake up soon"