WDHY 2

"What were you doing by your window?" Hoseok asks, making all of the others to look with a frown as they quietly chewed

"Nothing, hyung... I was looking at the sky... It looks good tonight..." Jungkook says, smiling. This is one thing Jungkook knew, he can lie and they would believe him. It's because they don't really care that much about what he does in his room and room only.

When it comes to going outside, that's when they ask and all.
"Hmm, next time... Listen to my calls" Hoseok plainly says. Jungkook gulped, nodding.
"How's the food?" Jin asks, raising his brow.
"It... It's good, hyung... As always" Jungkook says, giving a small smile.

Jin just nodded and went back to eating. Jungkook gulped and looked back down at his food. He couldn't get the image of the unknown guy waving at him.
"Jungkook, eat" He hears, startled.
"Y-yes, hyung" Jungkook says, nodding in panic.

Jungkook laid in his bed, sighing as he stared at the ceiling. He laid there, arms spread with his legs too. He groaned and sat up. He got off of his bed and walked to his window. He looked out and his eyes widened. The same unknown guy stood there and it looks like he had been waiting for Jungkook.

The unknown guy waved again and Jungkook waved back again, a small smile on his face. His eyes widened as the guy disappeared into the woods as someone walked out of the house. He sees who it was, Namjoon. Namjoon held a flashlight as he looked around.

Jungkook squints his eyes, he could still see him but only a little bit. He gasps, hiding as Namjoon's flashlight points at his window. He looked at it hits through the glass before it disappeared, he then carefully looked out and sees that Namjoon had gone back inside. He sighed in relief and the guy appeared again before waving goodbye.

"Who is he...? Why is he here...?"

?"