WDHY 27

Jin stared at Jaewon, who's sat on their living room, holding something in his hands

Jin stared at Jaewon, who's sat on their living room, holding something in his hands. He sighs and carried the tray, walking to the living room. He sat down, looking at Jaewon and placing the tray on the table.
"You okay?" Jin asks, smiling. Namjoon hadn't revealed Jaewon's connection with Jungkook, so he doesn't know who he is yet.

"Yeah... I just miss him" Jaewon says as he stared at the photo of him and Jungkook.
"Who are you to Jungkook by the way?" Jin asks and Jaewon looked at him, smiling a little.
"I'm his boyfriend..." Jaewon says and Jin is shocked.

"Jungkook has a boyfriend?" Jin asks and Jaewon nodded.
"You really love him, do you?" Jin asks and Jaewon nodded.
"Very... " Jaewon says, sighing.
"If only I could fight back... He wouldn't be in this situation... " Jaewon says, sighing.

"Don't get yourself worked up, okay? Eat these, you must be starving and take your medicine" Jin says and Jaewon nodded. He rubbed Jaewon's shoulder before leaving. He walked upstairs and to Namjoon's office.

"Joon?" Jin says and Namjoon turned back to look at him.
"Yes?" Namjoon asks and Jin sighs.
"You didn't told me Jaewon is Jungkook's boyfriend" Jin says and Namjoon shrugged.
"It's not like y'all will care anyways" Namjoon says, scoffing.

"I would, Namjoon... Can't you trust me? I'm trying to change already... I'm helping with finding Jungkook" Jin says, sighing.
"I know but, hyung... If you paid attention to Jungkook and you guys didn't make him feel like he's not part of this family, then he would've been open towards us" Namjoon says, rolling his eyes.
"Don't act like you didn't do the same thing" Jin says, scoffing.

"Yeah, I did the same thing, but I made it right. Jungkook left me a note when he left, did he leave you guys some? No, right?"

 Jungkook left me a note when he left, did he leave you guys some? No, right?"