WDHY 4

(You guys always expect Jaewon 😭)

As the people disappeared, the guy removed his hand off of Jungkook's mouth.
"They got guns, we need to report it-" Jungkook is cut off as the guy put a finger over his lips.
"The police won't do anything, they're mafias" The guy said and Jungkook frowns.
"You might be one of them, that's why you're protecting them" Jungkook says, glaring.

"No, no, I'm not one of them... I tried to report it once, but they didn't do anything" The guy says and Jungkook scoffs.
"How can I trust you?" Jungkook asks and the guy removed his mask. Jungkook is surprised to see his face.

"Jaewon" The guy, Jaewon, says. Jungkook shook his hand, gulping.
"Jungkook" He says and Jaewon smiled.
"Nice to meet you, beautiful" Jaewon says, smiling wider. Jungkook's lucky it was dark, or Jaewon would've seen his red cheeks.

"Whatever, I'm on my way to the convinience store" Jungkook says, in reality, he wanted to stay with Jaewon, he feels comfortable with him already.
"I'll come with you" Jaewon says, stopping Jungkook.
"Alright, but don't expect me to pay for the things you'll be eating" Jungkook says and Jaewon chuckles.
"Don't worry, I've got money" Jaewon says and they walked to the convinience store nearby.

"You know, you're weird, Jaewon... I always see you on my window and you'll just wave at me" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Well, I just wanted to greet a pretty person" Jaewon says and Jungkook scoffs.
"Stop playing with me" Jungkook says, looking down.
"I'm not playing, pretty" Jaewon says, lifting Jungkook's head up.

"I'm hate being single, I don't want to be jealous again" They heard, looking back and seeing a woman who stared at them and yelped as they stared at her. The two chuckles, looking down at what they heard. She really thinks they're a couple.