WDHY 15

Jungkook immediately got back and climbed up with the help of Namjoon

Jungkook immediately got back and climbed up with the help of Namjoon. He immediately went to his room and was careful enough to not make noises.

The next day, they all stared at Jungkook as he ate.
"What happened to you? You look tired" Jin asks and Jungkook gulped.
"Just couldn't sleep last night" Jungkook says with the smallest voice, if it weren't for the dining table being quiet, no one would've heard him.

"Look, Jungkook... I'm so sorry if I slapped you, okay? I got mad, because it's dangerous outside, especially at night... You sneaked out without our permission and no one coming with you, of course I'd be worried" Jin says but Jungkook just stayed quiet.

Jin sighs, shaking his head as he went back to eating.
"I'm reducing it to 1 week" Jin says, they all agreed and Jungkook just nodded.
"Finish your meals, Jimin, Taehyung... You guys are on washing duty" Jin says and the two nodded. Jungkook stood up, bowing before leaving. They stared at his plate, he only ate a little. Namjoon is worried, he'll have to sneak him some snacks later.

Namjoon knocked on Jungkook's door before opening it. He sees Jungkook, smiling as he's on a call with somebody. Jungkook is startled, hearing his door open. He looks back, sighing in relief as he realizes that it's just Namjoon.
"Okay, bye bye" Jungkook says before the ending the call.

"Who was that? Seems like you were so happy talking with them?" Namjoon says, chuckling as he placed down some snacks on Jungkook's bed.
"Boyfriend" Jungkook whispers, Namjoon didn't quiet catch it as he was opening the chips.
"What?" Namjoon asks as he took a bite of the chips.

"My boyfriend" Jungkook says, making Namjoon choke on the chips. Jungkook immediately put the straw in the juice box, giving it to the older.

"Boyfriend? That fast? I only let you out for one night"