WDHY 21

A month later

A month later...

"Namjoon?" Namjoon hears, but he didn't look back nor even give them an answer.
"Namjoon... " This time, he sighed and turned his chair around. He looked at them with bags under his eyes, clearly tired.
"Namjoon ah... Have you been sleeping?" Jin asks and Namjoon rolls his eyes, pushing his glasses back.

"No, how can I sleep knowing that our brother... I mean, my brother is outside, he's in danger because of us... Because of how we work" Namjoon says, shaking his head and looking back at his laptop, which he's using to try and look for Jungkook.

"If you guys would help, I would appreciate it, but if you're just here to disturb me then go... I can do this without your help" Namjoon says, huffing. The other five stared at each other, gulping.
"We'll help" They said. Namjoon is startled by what he heard, looking back with a frown.
"We'll help find Jungkook... " Hoseok says, gulping.

"Jaewon... " Jungkook says, coughing. Jaewon sighs, kissing Jungkook's forehead.
"How are you feeling, baby?" Jaewon says, smiling.
"Sick" Jungkook says, huffing. Jaewon felt bad, helping the younger sit up.
"I cooked some chicken soup for you" Jaewon says, smiling.

"You need food in you so you could take your medicine" Jaewon says as he sees Jungkook shakes his head. Jungkook pouts before nodding.
"Okay, open your mouth" Jaewon says and Jungkook slightly smiled before opening his mouth. Jaewon chuckles, wiping Jungkook's lips and gave him water.

"Is it good?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook gave a thumbs up.
"I learned from you" Jaewon says and Jungkook giggles.
"You watch me when I cook?" Jungkook asks and Jaewon nodded.
"Yeah, so that whenever you're sick or tired... I can cook for you" Jaewon says, bopping Jungkook's nose and giving his cheek a kiss.

"You need to stop kissing me, babe... You might get sick too"

 You might get sick too"