WDHY 19

"What did you say?!" Jin asks, frowning

"Yes, you heard it, right... It's all you guys' fault" Namjoon says as he pointed at each and every one of them.
"If you guys decided to change and showed Jungkook some love, he wouldn't do this... I'm sure you guys didn't receive a letter, since you guys doesn't deserve one" Namjoon says, glaring at them. He walked outside of the house and will try to look for the younger.

Namjoon stared at his phone as he tried to track Jungkook. He finally got the location, hoping that he really is there. He went to the where it is, bringing him to an abandoned building. He frowned, but walked in. He looked around, the place was full of gunshots, fresh ones as he could still smell the gunpowder. He steps on something, startling him. He looked down, gasping.

The necklace he once gave Jungkook where the tracker is.
"No... " He says, the necklace had some blood on it. He shakes his head, hoping it's not what he thinks it is.
"No, this is not true... Ma-maybe he just cut himself..." He says, gulping. He decided to explore more, biting his bottom lip as he held the necklace tight in his hand. He didn't see any bodies nor any more things,

He takes a deep breath, hoping that his brother is alive and safe. He hugged the necklace to his chest, taking another deep breath.
"I hope you're somewhere safe, Jungkook ah... " Namjoon says.

Jungkook shakes Jaewon to wake him up. They found an apartment where they can stay for awhile, and is lucky that they have plenty money to pay for it. Jaewon opened his eyes, staring at Jungkook with a frown.
"Y-yes?" Jaewon stutters, sitting up and stretching.
"Let's get food" Jungkook says, smiling. Jaewon nodded, smiling as they got off of bed.

"I'm starting a new life... "