WDHY 22

"Jaewon! Jaewon! Wake up!" Jungkook screamed as he shook Jaewon

"Jaewon! Jaewon! Wake up!" Jungkook screamed as he shook Jaewon. The other groaned, opening his eyes. He looked at Jungkook, who's coughing and covering his mouth.

"Jungkook, you're sick, why did you get up?" Jaewon asks as he sat up, grabbing Jungkook's waist and pulling him to bed.
"I can't, Jaewon... We need to get out" Jungkook says.

They're startled as their door is kicked open. They looked at who it was and they're all armed.
"Jungkook!" Jaewon says as he stood up, grabbing Jungkook and protecting him even if he too, is scared.

"Get away!" The guy who pointed a gun at them, pushed Jaewon away.
"Jaewon!" Jungkook screamed, running to Jaewon.
"You need to run, Jungkook. Save yourself" Jaewon says, putting a hand on Jungkook's cheek.

"No, no, no! I'm not leaving you here... If you die, we die together" Jungkook says, tearing up.
"Jungkook, you need to save yourself... You still have a life to do... Your hyungs, you still have them" Jaewon says as he sat up, tearing up as he wiped Jungkook's tears.

"No, no, I don't want to go back to them... I only want you" Jungkook says, shaking his head.
"Enough of this shit! Come with us!" One of them says and grabbed Jungkook.
"Let go of him!" Jaewon says, kicking the guy away. It ended up with him being shot in the arm.

"Jaewon!" Jungkook screamed, looking back at the guy and hitting him.
"Let him go!" Jaewon says but the guy stood in front of him kicked him. He let out a groan, his lips bleeding.
"Jaewon! Stop hurting him!" Jungkook says, coughing.

"Shut the fuck up!" The guy holding Jungkook says, punching him on the stomach, causing him to pass out.
"No! Don't! Don't take him!" Jaewon screamed, trying to stand up. He groaned, putting pressure on his wound. He looked around, coughing. He broke the window and looked down, he got on the stairs.

"Jungkook... I'll save you"

 I'll save you"