WDHY 9

Namjoon is startled as they stood up, hugging each other

"Are they dating...?" He asks himself, frowning. He sees Jungkook smile, maybe this is the first time he sees a genuine smile from him? He always see Jungkook with forced smiles, he knew it was because his eyes wouldn't turn into crescents.

He hid as they walked away. He decided to come back home... He wants to make it up to Jungkook, so he's letting this go and hide it from the others.

Jungkook got home, huffing as he laid down on his bed, closing his eyes. He's so tired, it was already 5 am, one of them would probably come inside his room. He hears his alarm go off, making him sigh. He turned it off and he hears his door open.
"Ju-" He hears, he's acting asleep.
"Hyung, maybe let him sleep for a little more... He looks tried these days" He could recognize that voice, Namjoon's.

"Okay...?" He hears Jin says before closing the door. Jungkook sighs in relief and closed his eyes, letting darkness take over him. At least he wasn't awaken early.

Jungkook is shaken awake, he opened his eyes and is met with Jin.
"Wake up, you didn't eat breakfast already... You can skip lunch too" Jin says as usual, a plain voice. Jungkook nodded and sat up, yawning and stretching. He got off of bed, scratching his head and walked to his bathroom to do his not-so morning routine. He finished after 10 minutes, all showered and changed into something comfy.

He got out of his room and went to the kitchen. He sees them, staring at him. He sees Jimin roll his eyes, scoffing.
"Hurry up, I'm hungry" Jimin says. Jungkook looks down, his encouragement of himself to ask them if he can go out, disappeared...