WDHY 26

Jungkook wakes up to a room where it only has one bulb of light, everything around him is darkness

Jungkook wakes up to a room where it only has one bulb of light, everything around him is darkness. His eyes hurt as soon as they turned the lights on. He looked up and is met with the same people that took him. He looks around, wanting to see if Jaewon's with him.

He felt relief, Jaewon's not here... Maybe he's okay and that he's looking for help. He gasps as the guy he recognized as the guy who had hurt Jaewon.
"Well, well, well... You're awake" The guy says, smirking.
"Where's my boyfriend... " Jungkook says, glaring.

"Your boyfriend? That pathetic piece of shit? He's dead" The guy says, smirking.
"No, he's not... You're lying" Jungkook says, spitting on the guy. He gasps as he received a slap, the sound echoing in the room.

"That boyfriend of yours was beaten up and shot by me... And, we left him in a burning room" The guy says and Jungkook tears up, shaking his head.
"No, he's alive... I'm sure of that... I'm not letting you get to my head" Jungkook says, venom laced in his voice.

"You're getting on my nerves, motherfucker" The guy says, lifting his hand up.
"Try or you're dead" They heard, Jungkook looking at who it was and sees a guy with mask. The guy puts his hand down and bowed at the guy, along with the other men.

"Sorry, boss" The guy says and Jungkook finally got the answer. This was their boss. The boss stared at Jungkook, grabbing his chin.
"Look at his cheek, it's red now... Pretty, I'll have someone treat this, okay?" The boss says and Jungkook stayed quiet.

He groaned as the boss tightened his hold on his Chim.
"Okay?" The boss says with gritted teeth. Jungkook slowly nodded, gulping and staring at the boss' eyes.

"That's a good boy"