WDHY 17

Namjoon knocks again but no answer

Namjoon knocks again but no answer. He tried turning the knob, but the door was locked. He puts his ear on the door.

"Jae, please listen to me... "

"I hate it here... "

"They're mean to me... "

"I can't live here anymore... "

"Please, Jae... Do this with me... "

Namjoon heard, his heart hurting at every words he heard. Jungkook's voice was sad and was shaky as he talked to this "Jae" guy. He's startled as he heard a voice.
"What are you doing?" Yoongi asks, his arms crossed as he looked at Namjoon with a raised brow.

"I'm... Trying to make sure Jungkook's here" Namjoon says, scratching his nape. Yoongi scoffs and got back down. Namjoon sighs in relief as he made sure that Yoongi's already gone. He looked back at the door before he too got down.

Jungkook cried as he hugged his phone. He looked at his and Jaewon's conversation.

JaeJae 💜

Jae, please

I don't wanna be here anymore...

It's suffocating, Jae...

I can't live here anymore...

Baby, I'm so sorry if that's happening

I wish I can be there to comfort you :(

Jae, pleazs...

Let's run away...

Baby...?

Run away?

Are you sure about that?

Yes

Okay...

Jungkook was having second thoughts. Was he doing the good thing? Was he making the right choice? Is it the only option? After having a battle with himself, he finally made a choice. He's running away.

Jungkook waited until it's midnight. He finished writing a letter, which is only for Namjoon. He takes a deep breath and got out of his room, careful not to make a noise. He walked in Namjoon's room, seeing the older asleep. He put the letter on Namjoon's nightstand and made sure it's noticeable.
"I love you, Namjoon hyung... I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do... " He says before walking out of the room and out of the house...