WDHY 12

Jungkook just cried as Namjoon held him

"Namjoon, don't you know that Jungkook sneaks out at night... Oh, I forgot you know... Jimin heard your conversation with him about him sneaking out... You think you can do that again, Jungkook? No, you're not coming out of the house for 2 weeks" Jin says, glaring.
"You guys are being too harsh!" Namjoon says as he hugged Jungkook more tightly. He protected him as Yoongi stepped closer.

"What is it that you're protecting him and that you're changing? Didn't you say that you wouldn't?" Yoongi says, frowning.
"Because I wanna make it up to Jungkook" Namjoon says, staring at them. Yoongi scoffs, crossing his arms.
"We're going to lock your windows for the whole 2 weeks so you wouldn't be able to come out" Jin says and they all left, except Namjoon.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon and cried harder, shakily putting a hand on his cheek that turned red from the slap.
"I'm so sorry, Kookie" Namjoon says, kissing the top of his head.
"Why are they like that, hyung? I just want freedom... " Jungkook says, whispering the last part, but because of them hugging, Namjoon could hear him.

"I don't know, Kookie... I know I've been like that to you, and I'm really sorry" Namjoon says and Jungkook told him that it's okay.
"How would I meet Jaewon now... " Jungkook says with a small voice, luckily Namjoon heard him.
"I have a plan" Namjoon says, smiling a little.

"Wh-what is it?" Jungkook stutters, staring at the older.
"I'll do something" Namjoon says and whispered everything to Jungkook. The younger stared at him after, nodding and smiling.
"Thank you, hyung... " Jungkook says, hugging him.
"No problem" Namjoon says, chuckling as he rubbed Jungkook's back. The older giggled a little and hugged the older more tightly.