WDHY 20

"Dumb, you're dumb, fucking dumb, all of you guys are dumb!" The boss screamed as he had slapped all of them on their heads

"You guys could've killed the guy with him, right? And then you finally got him, I can't believe I hired useless people" The boss says, groaning.

"Scram!" The boss screamed and they all ran out of the room. The boss groaned, sitting down on his seat. He looked at his desk, a photo of one of his target.

 He looked at his desk, a photo of one of his target

"Pretty, pretty boy... You'll be mine soon, your hyungs would be devastated once I get you and brainwash you into thinking they're bad people..." The boss says, laughing as he caressed the photo.
"Once I have you, you're gonna be under my control... You're gonna believe everything that comes out of my mouth... " The boss says, smirking.

"Jae?" Jungkook asks, staring at Jaewon, who chewed on his food.
"You think we can find some jobs to help with paying the rent?" Jungkook asks and Jaewon smiled.
"Don't give up, baby... We can, whether it be a job at a convenience store or something, we can... Believe in yourself" Jaewon says, laughing.

"I'm glad you agreed with me... If you didn't, no one would protect me... " Jungkook says, smiling and Jaewon chuckles.
"You think I'll let you go by yourself? I don't wanna lose you yet" Jaewon says, bopping Jungkook's nose. The other chuckled, smiling wider.

Namjoon sighs, getting back defeated. They all looked at him with hope on their eyes.
"Why are you guys hoping I'd have Jungkook home? It's not like y'all care" Namjoon says, rolling his eyes as he walked away. They all gave each other stares, sighing.
"Who is he to tell us that?" Yoongi says, groaning.

"Yoongs, he's right... We pushed Jungkook away everytime he tries to talk to us... And now that he's gone, we decided to care... I don't... Know... Gosh, I'm the worst older brother ever..."