WDHY 24

"What did you say?" Yoongi asks as he heard Namjoon mumble something

"What did you say?" Yoongi asks as he heard Namjoon mumble something. Namjoon shakes his head and went close to Jaewon's unconscious body.
"Is he okay?" Namjoon asks, Jin shakes his head.
"I think we should rush him to the hospital, he's shot... We can't possibly take it by ourselves without the right equipments" Jin says and they all agreed.

"Let's go take him then" Namjoon says, his voice laced with worry. He just realized, if Jaewon's here, he can ask him where Jungkook is, maybe he knows.
"Okay, one... Two... Three!" Jin yells and they is helped by the others to carry Jaewon.

"Man, he's heavy" Taehyung says, huffing.
"Don't complain anymore, this is someone who probably have a life to continue" Hoseok says, huffing. Yoongi opened the door for them, and ran to the car. Namjoon then opened the car door and they put him inside. They all groaned and fixed him up, sitting down. Yoongi starts the car and drove off.

"The patient's okay now, luckily we had some blood that is compatible for him. The bullet is taken out, you guys can visit him... But please be careful" The doctor says and they nodded. Namjoon takes a deep breath before they all went to the said room.

Knocking on the door, they eventually walked in and sees the guy, or for Namjoon, Jaewon, sat down and looking around.
"How are you feeling, sir?" Jimin asks as he looked at Jaewon. Namjoon made eye contact with Jaewon, gulping.

"You guys need to help me... " Jaewon says, making them frown.
"Find the person who shot you?" Yoongi asks and Jaewon nodded.
"Yeah! We..." Jaewon is cut off as Jin talked.
"We...? You're with someone? Are they okay?" Jin asks and Jaewon bit his bottom lip. Jaewon then pointed at Namjoon.

"Namjoon... You're Namjoon, right?"

 You're Namjoon, right?"