WDHY 28

Hearing Namjoon say this got Jin mad, yes, he knew he deserved it all but he didn't have to slap it on his face

"What's gotten into you?" Jin asks, glaring at Namjoon.

"I'm just saying, if you guys started changing for Jungkook, he wouldn't have ran away... He wouldn't be in danger right now... And he wouldn't be keeping secrets from you all-" Namjoon is cut off as he receives a punch on his face.

He groaned, cupping his face and glaring at Jin.
"You motherfucker" Namjoon says and launched at Jin. They fell on the floor and started punching each other. The door opened and they're met with the others, along with Jaewon.

"Guys! Namjoon, Jin hyung!" Hoseok screamed, helping the others get the off of each other.
"Don't ever do that again if you don't want that "handsome" face of yours to be beaten up" Namjoon says, glaring.
"Guys" Jaewon says, but they didn't seem to hear him.

"Oh, yeah? I knew I deserve it all, but you just gotta go and slap it on my face, I know it, Namjoon" Jin says, glaring.
"I don't fucking care... If it weren't for you guys, Jungkook would be here, safe!" Namjoon says, breathing heavily.
"Guys!" Jaewon screamed, startling them all.

They stared at him, frowning.
"Stop! Stop all of this! Do you think fighting will bring Jungkook back? In all honestly, we all should keep these aside and just focus on looking for him... I know I'm younger than you all, but you guys are acting immature... " Jaewon says, sighing.

They all stared at each other and the others agreed with Jaewon, except Jin and Namjoon, who just stayed quiet.

"Please... If you guys don't want to make up, okay... But please, just agree on each other... Jungkook needs us, hyungs... "