WDHY 10

"N-Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook says, looking down as he fiddles with his fingers

"N-Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook says, looking down as he fiddles with his fingers. Namjoon smiled a little and hid it as he turned around.
"Yes?" Namjoon says, raising his brow. Jungkook gulped, biting his bottom lip.
"Can I-" Jungkook is cut off as he hears the following words come out of Namjoon's lips.
"Yes, you can go out" Namjoon says. Jungkook is shocked, this is the first time he agreed.

He looked at the older before hugging him with so much excitement.
"Thank you, hyung! I'm so happy, thank you... Thank you very much!" Jungkook says, giggling and smiling wide. Namjoon smiled a little as he hears this.

Jungkook realized what he did, backing away.
"So-sorry about that" He stutters, scratching his nape.
"It's okay, just be careful or the next time you ask I won't let you go" Namjoon says and Jungkook nodded, smiling and bowed before going out.

Jungkook looked at the others, bowing before he went out. They all looked at Namjoon as he got out of the room.
"You let him out? What happened to the "I don't want him to go out because it's dangerous" saying of you, Joon?" Yoongi says, raising his brow.
"I'm trying my best to make it up to him, okay?" Namjoon says, sighing.
"Okay...?" They all said, giving each other glances.

Jungkook smiled as he sat on a bench. He had texted Jaewon if they can hangout today, in the morning and he agreed. He felt the bench move a bit, looking up and meeting Jaewon.
"Oh, my gosh, you actually came" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Yes, why won't I?" Jaewon says, chuckling.
"So, where are we going?" Jaewon asks, frowning.
"How about the movies?" Jungkook asks and Jaewon agreed.
"Let's go see this new movie I found, I think it's interesting" Jungkook rambles while Jaewon listens to him with a big smile on his face, following him.