WDHY 8

(😉)

(😉)

Namjoon laid in his bed with guilt. He couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook's face and how he flinch when he had almost hit him. He turned to his side, about to grab his phone but stopped halfway. He put his hand down and groaned facepalming. He sat up and looked around. He finally took his phone, turning the flashlight on and walking out of his room.

He walked to Jungkook's room, about to knock but stopped. He gulped and finally did it. No one answered, so he decided to carefully open the door. As he got in, he didn't see anything but the curtains flowing with the wind.

But if the curtains are flowing, it means that the window is opened. He shivered and walked close to the window and sees the ladder. His eyes widened, Jungkook sneaked out?

"How about you scream out your frustrations? Maybe that'll help you, no one's around, Jungkook ah" Jaewon says and Jungkook sniffles, looking at him in surprise.
"Are you sure?" Jungkook asks, biting his bottom lip.
"I am... Do you want me to do it with you?" Jaewon asks and stood up, taking a deep breath.

"FUCK LIFE!" Jaewon yelled, causing Jungkook to laugh as his voice echoed.
"So... Wanna do it?" Jaewon asks, smiling as he extends his hand for Jungkook. The other took a hold of his hand and is helped by Jaewon to stand up.

"Take a deep breath and... Scream" Jaewon says and Jungkook did the same.
"I HOPE MY HYUNGS FINALLY PAY ATTENTION TO ME! I HOPE THAT THEY WON'T BE COLD ANYMORE! AND THAT THEY'LL KNOW THAT I CARE AND LOVE THEM!" He screamed, breathing heavily after. He looked at Jaewon and smiles.

What he didn't know is that Namjoon saw them and felt more guilty...