WDHY 29

Jin takes a deep breath, holding the tray in his hands

Jin takes a deep breath, holding the tray in his hands. He then walked to Namjoon, who's sat on the living room, on his phone, probably doing some tracking. He placed the tray down on the table, making Namjoon look at him with a frown.

"What's this?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"Food, what do you think it is?" Jin says, huffing.
"Yeah, I know it's food... What's it for?" Namjoon asks, scoffing.

"An apology" Jin says, biting his bottom lip. Namjoon looked at Jin in surprise.
"I'm apologizing for what I did... I am sorry" Jin says, huffing.
"I should be the one apologizing... I said some harsh words to you" Namjoon says, scratching his nape.

"It's okay... So... Uhm... We're good?" Jin asks and Namjoon chuckles, nodding and shaking hands with the older.
"Enjoy" Jin says, smiling. Namjoon nodded, turning his phone off and started eating the food.

Jin walks to the kitchen, startled to see Yoongi.
"It's not that hard, is it?" Yoongi says, chugging his water bottle.
"Shut up, Yoongs" Jin says and ruffled Yoongi's hair. The younger huffs, glaring at him.
"Where's Jaewon?" Jin asks and Yoongi points outside.

"He's been there for 30 minutes now" Yoongi says, shrugging. Jin decided to go to the younger. He got out of the front door and walked to Jaewon, who's sat under a tree. Jaewon opened his eyes, seeing Jin.
"Oh, Jin hyung... Did it go well with Namjoon hyung?" Jaewon asks and Jin nodded, sitting beside him.

"What happened? You okay?" Jin asks, patting Jaewon's shoulder.
"I don't know... I'm scared for Jungkook... What if they hurt him so bad... What if... Nevermind" Jaewon says, sighing.

"Don't think like that, Jungkook will be okay... He's a strong boy... I wish I paid more attention to him... And maybe he could've trusted me... "