WDHY 13

(Yes, I am possessed by the spirit of double/triple updates 😈)

Jungkook looked around and immediately went to Namjoon's room. The older opened the door for him and smiled at him.
"You ready?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook nodded. Jungkook looked out the window of Namjoon, seeing Jaewon from across the street, waving at him.
"Be careful on going down, okay?" Namjoon says and Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook got out, making sure to hold tightly on the things that he can hold onto. He looks down and jumped down, luckily it was just a small gap between the ground. He gave a thumbs up to Namjoon before waving goodbye. The older waves back before closing the window. Jungkook ran to Jaewon, hugging him.

"I'm glad you can come... That was your brother...?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah, he helped me" Jungkook says, smiling. As Jungkook was about to walk, Jaewon stopped him.
"Jungkook... Your cheek... It's bruised" Jaewon says and Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head.
"Don't mind this... Let's go to the park" Jungkook says, but Jaewon stopped him again.

"Tell me the truth, Jungkook ah... You can't have a bruised cheek without something behind it" Jaewon says, sighing.
"Me and my brothers had a fight because they found out I sneak out... And yeah, I got slapped for talking back... And I am forbidden to come out for two weeks, but my brother, the guy from awhile ago, helped me" Jungkook says and Jaewon nodded.
"Let's eat first" Jaewon says and Jungkook gasped, patting his pants to see if he had his wallet, but he finds out that he forgot about it.

"Don't worry, my treat" Jaewon says, winking. Jungkook smiled at him, nodding. They then went to the convinience store to fill up their stomachs before they relax on the park.